Mavic air - ALL REVIEWS IN ONE (detailed Youtuber roundup)
663 2 2018-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Hello guys,
As you may know, the same day the Mavic Air has been released... a bunch of youtubers have already sprouted with reviews on it.

Sadly, me and you probably haven't got it yet. But I took 2 days of my time and made a big video where I go through the important details and comparisons each youtuber did.

This is perfect if you don't have the patience to watch all the reviews individually. I also zoom in some footage of youtubers like Casey Neistat to see what's the actual differences between the old and the new mavic.

So far I'm quite impressed with the new mavic, but the Mavic pro still has some advantages like:
- screen on the controller
- longer range ( 7 vs 4 km)
- longer battery life
But you better watch it for yourself, and please tell me if I was objective enough, I really like feedback:

So what do you guys think? Which youtuber review did you like most?

Think I was an assh**le for using their content? (probably a bit)

Thanks!
2018-1-24
Use props
nottuppaware
Second Officer
Flight distance : 70745 ft
Australia

Its a good idea, every youtuber does the same thing. 8 mins of details that I already know and 2 mins of their opinion.

I already know all the details, I just want actual use cases.
2018-1-24
Use props
PaulArcher
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

nottuppaware Posted at 2018-1-24 19:12
Its a good idea, every youtuber does the same thing. 8 mins of details that I already know and 2 mins of their opinion.

I already know all the details, I just want actual use cases.

I tried to stick all their oppinions toghether with mine and what they had most original about their videos.
Had to mention the numbers here and there. There are actually people who are interested.
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules