Lighthouse bayside 250 feet and under.
780 10 2018-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warubikku
First Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
United States

Don't always have to go sky high to get good captures, and the mirror reflections of sunset and the bay!
Havre De Grace Maryland, top of the chesapeake bay.
Spark, 4.1.15 ap via otg, with nd4 filter, resized with paint, edited with snapseed.

DJI_0717-01A.jpg DJI_0704-01B.jpg DJI_0712-01C.jpg DJI_0711-01D.jpg

2018-1-24
Use props
krisp-spark
lvl.4
Australia

The first photo has very nice composition, very nice area. However, the quality of photos has been drastically reduced by postproduction. Looks like they were over-sharpened which is causing the noise to pop out so much. Could be also caused by resizing in MS Paint. I would recommend using different method/program for resizing your images.
Also, for stills photography ND filter is not required (unless you want to make your exposure longer, but ND4 wouldn't have much effect anyway). It is great for videos to ensure the shutter speeds are lower to achieve motion blur between frames.
2018-1-24
Use props
warubikku
First Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
United States

krisp-spark Posted at 2018-1-24 17:46
The first photo has very nice composition, very nice area. However, the quality of photos has been drastically reduced by postproduction. Looks like they were over-sharpened which is causing the noise to pop out so much. Could be also caused by resizing in MS Paint. I would recommend using different method/program for resizing your images.
Also, for stills photography ND filter is not required (unless you want to make your exposure longer, but ND4 wouldn't have much effect anyway). It is great for videos to ensure the shutter speeds are lower to achieve motion blur between frames.

Sadly i only have paint, throw any ideas my way of something i can use on a phone/tablet too, i barely use a pc except to watch tv hah.
2018-1-24
Use props
Chicken_Butt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175518 ft
United States

Nice shots!  Check out https://mylio.com/ for editing stills on phone/tablet.  
2018-1-24
Use props
Lee Moon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

Absolutely love the first 2 shots of the lighthouse! Wonderful composition.
2018-1-24
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great pics but too grainy. I love the dock reflection. Maybe try out GIMP for a free image editor. https://www.gimp.org/
2018-1-24
Use props
krisp-spark
lvl.4
Australia

warubikku Posted at 2018-1-24 17:51
Sadly i only have paint, throw any ideas my way of something i can use on a phone/tablet too, i barely use a pc except to watch tv hah.

No worries, the good thing about these forums is that you can learn new things and improve. Try any of the suggestions from other members mentioned above. There are many apps for tablets or smartphones that will allow you simple editing.
I personally use Lightroom and Photoshop even on mobile/tablet, so can't help you with free options.
2018-1-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Most beautiful pictures
2018-1-25
Use props
xfirf_
Second Officer