First DJI, Mavic pro very happy
796 2 2018-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nmxc6bY
lvl.1

United States

Im really astounded at what DJI has made here. Not my first quad, built a few, but this excels in putting together an easy to use package where everything works together.
Incorporating the AP camera for flight camera is great. Video transmission with little lag, everything. This one was crashed when I bought it but all sensors calibrates, flys great.
Firmware 0.040.020. Upload went great. The remote is kick ass, other then short battery life, Futaba watch out.

Its great to see what other DJI users are doing, pro, adventure, fun stuff. I was kinda negative about people flying with no experience (old modeler) but now I see it in a different way.
This gets people out into the hobby, and now finally me again. Theres such a vast community for the DJI also, so any questions I have, I just google it. Great to see Chinese manufactured stuff thats so high quality, its not German, not Japanese, but Chinese.  

Happy shoot'n everyone.
2018-1-24
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

welcome. very helpful group of people here. Looking forward to seeing your work.
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Nice to know the drone works well. Happy flying!
2018-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules