United States

Bump..........................Bump
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Bulldog Posted at 2018-1-26 04:16
This has been a problem since day one. Been asking on the board, calling support. If I return it with Refresh, would I receive a brand new drone? Or a returned, refurbished drone that is bound to be worse than what I send in?

Sorry for the late response.If you use Refresn, the replacement unit is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Thanks for your patience.
2018-1-31
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-31 23:55
Sorry for the late response.If you use Refresn, the replacement unit is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Thanks for your patience.

That is what worries me. This was new when all this happened. I just want a drone that works........
2018-2-2
Use props
Robstunner
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41483 ft
United States

Bulldog Posted at 2018-2-2 03:47
That is what worries me. This was new when all this happened. I just want a drone that works........

Good luck Bulldog. DJI is WAY more interested in convincing people with exciting ads to buy drones then they are at supporting their customers. They will do anything they could to NOT help when it's DJI's fault at issues. The 2.7 star app review on Google Play store should serve as a warning of this.
2018-2-2
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Robstunner Posted at 2018-2-2 06:02
Good luck Bulldog. DJI is WAY more interested in convincing people with exciting ads to buy drones then they are at supporting their customers. They will do anything they could to NOT help when it's DJI's fault at issues. The 2.7 star app review on Google Play store should serve as a warning of this.

DJI could not make this more clear. They really don't care.
2018-2-2
Use props
Robstunner
lvl.3
United States

Bulldog Posted at 2018-2-2 06:15
DJI could not make this more clear. They really don't care.

The only thing they care about is getting your money.
2018-2-2
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

That is step one. Get money. Step two, deny all responsibility.
2018-2-2
Use props
Robstunner
lvl.3
United States

Everyone should read this to know how @DJIGlobal @DJISupport treats and lies to their customers https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/com ... _rth_rc_disconnect/

I had to post it on reddit becuase they kept hiding my threads here.
2018-2-2
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-25 04:43
Sir, sorry for the unexpected experience. Did you try to change an environment for further check? Please tell me the version of your app and the firmware of your drone. Just to verify, did you try to refresh the firmware of your drone? If the problem remains, please export the flight data and the black box for further check.

I guess I will ask one more time, as I did with the post right after the one highlighted above........

Can you take a look at the black box info before I sell or send in my done? I am looking for a solution that might be possible before a month of down time. I have the file downloaded on my tesk top, and once again, just don't know where to send it for you to view personally.
2018-2-2
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

Bump.................Bump
2018-2-3
Use props
ghostrdr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
Puerto Rico

Bulldog Posted at 2018-2-3 07:03
Bump.................Bump

I'm guessing that when you tried your buddy's controller, you used your drone and phone. Try using his drone and controller with your phone.  If the app crashes still occur the problem is with your phone.  If the app does not crash, the issue is with either your controller or drone and you can send both in for refresh. You're lucky you have a friend with the same hardware which allows you to troubleshoot.
2018-2-3
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

He is actually my cousin. Two of the three of my cousins fly Mavics. One lives close by.

Thanks, I will try that next chance I get, however, I tried his I phone and it didn't work on my drone. Yet that phone works great for him
2018-2-3
Use props
ghostrdr
lvl.4
Puerto Rico

Bulldog Posted at 2018-2-3 10:07
He is actually my cousin. Two of the three of my cousins fly Mavics. One lives close by.

What didn't work? He flies with that phone doesn't he?  If you stuck his phone in your controller and the controller connects to your aircraft, DJI GO4 should display your aircrafts information. If it doesn't, you need to look at your controller or cables. If it does display your telementry, you need to fly to determine if you can maintain a video feed. If the app crashes, it's something with either your controller or drone. If you can fly without the app crashing, it's your phone.
2018-2-3
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

I can fly his drone, with my phone with no problems.

I tried his I phone, on my drone, and it drops. On his drone it works just fine.

Pretty sure it's my drone.
2018-2-3
Use props
ghostrdr
lvl.4
Puerto Rico

Bulldog Posted at 2018-2-3 15:03
I can fly his drone, with my phone with no problems.

I tried his I phone, on my drone, and it drops. On his drone it works just fine.

Or controller. Try a new cable using the other port on the controller. I'd bet it was the controller rather than the drone but I think you said earlier that you bound his controller to your drone and the app still crashed. Unless it's something stupid like a faulty storage card or other aftermarket accessory you might as well send it in as a warranty issue if you haven't crashed it, a refresh if you have crashed. Be sure to specify warranty on the service request form or they will try to charge you.
2018-2-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Bulldog Posted at 2018-2-2 08:46
I guess I will ask one more time, as I did with the post right after the one highlighted above........

Please upload it to the dropbox and PM me the link. I would forward it to our engineers for further check. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-8
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

What is "the dropbox"?

Anybody?
2018-2-8
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-8 00:23
Please upload it to the dropbox and PM me the link. I would forward it to our engineers for further check. Thanks for your support.

What is "the Dropbox"?
2018-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules