1203 5 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

The inspire 1 has been set free!!!, all versions, all cameras, all firmwares.... google “digdat0”
2018-1-25
Use props
Donnie - Apple
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I have seen where you can rollback the FW on the Inspire 1 to wherever you want  as long as you have the file . BUT I don't think the Go app will work with those FW versions UNLESS you happen to have an older version of the Go app stored on I tunes .

Persoanlly I think I am just going to stick with what I have for now   But thank you for sharing .

donnie
2018-1-25
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie - Apple  Posted at 2018-1-25 06:04
I have seen where you can rollback the FW on the Inspire 1 to wherever you want  as long as you have the file . BUT I don't think the Go app will work with those FW versions UNLESS you happen to have an older version of the Go app stored on I tunes .

Persoanlly I think I am just going to stick with what I have for now   But thank you for sharing .

I’m not sure on the app versions but as you already know it’s easy to find earlier,compatible versions of the app running Android, and while it’s not as easy one can get any version of the go app on iOS as well, i have done it, takes about 20 minutes.. I have owned the inspires since it was first released and in the beginning the inspire was an animal, extremely fast and agile but after firmware updates it turned into a clunker. Dji really throttled this beast back and while I don’t condone eliminating nfzs and altitude limitation one can now return the inspire 1 series back to the beast it once was....Watch digdat0 latest video on u-tube and it will explain...
2018-1-25
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's good news! No rollback of firmware necessary to set it free.
2018-1-25
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

I emailed.... $150 for them to make a custom FW for your current FW and camera. ya ill pass
2018-1-25
Use props
fansd845e849
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1495906 ft
Philippines

If anyone buys please upload and share with us
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules