My gift for you If you plan to buy a Mavic Air
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zsolti
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1882113 ft
Romania

Hi fellow pilots! First of all I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules with this post and if I am, please remove the thread.

I am one of the first 1000 aplicants who applied for a free Mavic Air trial and I have been given a Mavic Air Priority Shipping Code.

I have a Phantom 3 Standard and since I can't afford to buy this amazing drone I have decided to give this code to someone who is mega-excited to buy the new Mavic Air and wants to get it as fast as possible. Of course I still hope that I will qualify for the free trial and be given the opportunity to try a DJI product that is not the Standard haha.

So if you haven't been in the first 1000 and want to buy the Mavic Air, PM me to get my code, it would be a pity for it to go to waste .(Only if I'm not breaking any rules with this)

Cheers, and have a great day

2018-1-25
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for the offer on my part. If I had not ordered from a third party vender I would take that offer.
2018-1-25
Use props
Zsolti
lvl.4
Romania

Sorry, got the mail today. Maybe someone else will take it
2018-1-25
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

thanks anyway , i cant afford , i ll do the same as you did if i receive the Mavic Air Priority Shipping Code.
2018-1-25
Use props
Brian88
lvl.3
Flight distance : 385942 ft
United States

I guess I read that post wrong. I thought there were 1000  free trials for reviews DJI was giving out. But I guess it's 1000 priority orders if you are fast, but out of everyone that applies only a few will be selected for the free trial program?
2018-1-25
Use props
Zsolti
lvl.4
Romania

Priority order for the first 1000 and they will select people for the free trial from all the applicants
2018-1-25
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I'm as confused as a calf in a hailstorm on this subject.  Looks like you have to buy a drone to get a trial one.
2018-1-25
Use props
Zsolti
lvl.4
Romania

It doesn't say anywhere that you have to buy a Mavic Air to enter the chance to be chosen for the program.

2018-1-25
Use props
Brandon Perrier
New

United States

Still available?
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Brandon, the activity is still available, please check this link: https://store.dji.com/event/xproject?from=store_index_banner
2018-1-25
Use props
Brandon Perrier
New

United States

Thank you!  I applied a couple of hours ago.
However, I would like to place the Mavic Air order should I wait for this code?  
Do you know if orders will arrive in California By Friday Feb 2nd?
2018-1-25
Use props
Zsolti
lvl.4
Romania

Code was given away guys
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules