16991 194 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Support saying NONE of the 'Flame Red' Mavic Airs will ship.  

2018-1-28
Use props
matiragorri
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244485 ft
Ecuador

Ordered shortly after announcement, received a tracking number yesterday, but information still says “label created”, but says it will be delivered on the 31. Anyone else?
2018-1-28
Use props
djiuser_u8At0kY
lvl.1

United States

matiragorri Posted at 2018-1-28 18:24
Ordered shortly after announcement, received a tracking number yesterday, but information still says “label created”, but says it will be delivered on the 31. Anyone else?

Same thing for me. It says the shipping information was sent to FedEx at 5:43 am on the 28th (they’re 14 hours ahead). Hoping to see some movement tonight as it’s already 11am Monday morning there.
2018-1-28
Use props
Snufflebunny
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2015741 ft
  • >>>
United States

RGMGFitness Posted at 2018-1-28 17:15
DJI Support saying NONE of the 'Flame Red' Mavic Airs will ship.  

[view_image]

Thats very discouraging.  Ordered mine as soon as the live event started.
2018-1-28
Use props
fansc5ce4b29
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176312 ft
United States

djiuser_u8At0kY Posted at 2018-1-28 19:20
Same thing for me. It says the shipping information was sent to FedEx at 5:43 am on the 28th (they’re 14 hours ahead). Hoping to see some movement tonight as it’s already 11am Monday morning there.

Yea same deal, got notification yesterday, no movement yet today, but still showing 31st for delivery by 1030 AM

Im in NY.
2018-1-28
Use props
fans9af54f79
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Same story here
2018-1-28
Use props
Wyke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33166 ft
United Kingdom

“...will ship second  week of February...” This is going to be a long wait.

Bit annoyed they took the money yet don’t actually have the items to ship, though more frustrated by the delay while seeing others get theirs.
2018-1-28
Use props
djiuser_u8At0kY
lvl.1

United States

Wyke Posted at 2018-1-28 23:27
“...will ship second  week of February...” This is going to be a long wait.

Bit annoyed they took the money yet don’t actually have the items to ship, though more frustrated by the delay while seeing others get theirs.

Finally a pick up! 1:22pm Shenzhen time. Still expected to arrive by Wednesday 10:30am. Good job DJI
2018-1-28
Use props
fansd8cc4f88
lvl.3
Flight distance : 166289 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Had a quick chat with online support and it seems that my order will be shipped on the 6th of february. Seems that they tell that to everyone who ordered on january the 23rd so still hopefull to get a shipping update before february 6....
2018-1-29
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232359 ft
Netherlands

fansd8cc4f88 Posted at 2018-1-29 02:39
Had a quick chat with online support and it seems that my order will be shipped on the 6th of february. Seems that they tell that to everyone who ordered on january the 23rd so still hopefull to get a shipping update before february 6....

I was told the delivery date was the 6th of feb. I asked to confirm it would be shipped on the 28th then, and it was confirmed..... i guess things got mixed up since mine is still not shipped.

I suspect what they mean is: The order will be shipped before the 6th of feb.... DJI Select members first, the rest later.....
2018-1-29
Use props
fans663583ad
lvl.2

Canada

Ordered (Mavic Air-flame red-fly more combo) the day of product launch. Shipment status is still void of information. Payment went just fine. Just chatted with online support and was told I can expect it to be shipped around 13 February. To recap that wonderful exchange: I expressed concern over their automated logistic systems inability to properly estimate product availability. Why had they not taken proactive mitigating measures to address customer concerns. Why are some that ordered on different days already receiving shipments? I exclaimed that they are a global company with previous popular product launches and this process/demand should not be unexpected.

All I got was a complete run around about how they ...are sorry but the product shipment is only an estimate. People ordered before me. They will get to my order in turn. I got no response to the inaccurate estimates, mitigating customer concerns, why this was unexpected, etc. I asked them to elevate the concerns and they said they would.

My opinion: They hype this up, they knew they were not going to have enough product to ship out, they intentionally mislead potential customers on the order site estimate, knowing they will not cancel once they order and pay for it. They get the money, while you pay the interest on the loan and thus are pre-paid for future labor. Not a bad business model if you can get away with it. I would say, they certainly will. Too bad honesty is in short supply.

I think I would order regardless. I just would have appreciated less anxiety/anticipation. I could have walked away without concern for three weeks and then checked in on order status instead of being super happy and excited to check it every hour on the hour. Grrrrrrrrr!
2018-1-29
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

lol. DJI released something that isn't actually for sale?
DJI took your money anyway?

WAKE UP PEOPLE, DJI USED YOU

2018-1-29
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep the took my money and delivered it this morning!
2018-1-29
Use props
Surface2Air
Second Officer
Flight distance : 167441 ft
Canada

Ordered 25th Dji.com - Onyx FMC - priority shipping - delivered Wednesday (Canada)
2018-1-29
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-1-29 06:51

Don't mind Bulldog lol. All his posts regarding Mavic Air were all negative. I think he needs cream for his butthurt hahahaha
2018-1-29
Use props
rookpsu12
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

White fly more, ordered during presentation without DJI select is en route to NYC (at HK airport now on Lantau). ETA Wednesday by 10:30am
2018-1-29
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-1-29 06:51

Nice!  Enjoy......hopefully your able to get some flight time in today after you've familiarized yourself with everything.  As much as I just want to power up and fly I certainly don't want to wreck it the first flight out.  
2018-1-29
Use props
fans0521f91d
lvl.2
Canada

I ordered a black one and it is still not showing as shipped. Are they all getting delayed now?
2018-1-29
Use props
Mike Eisenman
New

United States

I just chatted with "Junrey" - "black and white has an estimated date to ship 3-5 business days and additional of 3-5 business days for our courier delivery time frame. " He confirmed the 7-10 business days for red is shipping and does not include 3-5 for "counter delivery" time, so its really 10 to 15 days out total.  Bummer.
2018-1-29
Use props
Louis Wallace
lvl.1
United States

Ordered the red FMC on the 23rd. Clearly said the shipment date was the 28th. Contact CS this morning and was told should ship around the 15th of February. Was told orders are filled in the order they were taken. Found this odd since my buddy ordered his 2 hours after I ordered mine and he has confirmation. Very frustrating to say the least.
2018-1-29
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

Ordered on the 23rd and it has shipped Fedex, due here Wed!!!
2018-1-29
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Netherlands

Shipping appears random.... i never win at the lottery
2018-1-29
Use props
browndroneboy
lvl.3
Canada

Placed my order last night Only Fly More Combo, looking to upgrade from my spark.

order time …: 2018-01-29 01:42:36 (UTC)
2018-1-29
Use props
wheeler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 422799 ft
United Kingdom

In the U.K ordered on the 24th Onyx fly more combo. Was no change in status so got intoutch with support on twitter. Only to find out the stuff I ordered for my Spark was hiding the order back
2018-1-29
Use props
wheeler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 422799 ft
United Kingdom

*Holding* Damn you predictive text
2018-1-29
Use props
CaliforniaBear
lvl.2
United States

djistoreoc.com
They Have some MA’s and more coming soon.
2018-1-29
Use props
travoose42
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130315 ft
United States

Mine is currently sitting in Atlanta waiting to make its way up to Pennsylvania, arrival is on Wednesday. White Mavic Air, ordered within minutes of keynote ending.
2018-1-29
Use props
BlueSkies99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3238 ft
United States

White Flymore.  Ordered on 1/24.  Bought DJI Select on 1/23.  Drone shipped on 1/28.  Scheduled for delivery on 1/31.
2018-1-29
Use props
Rhino9872
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5912037 ft
  • >>>
United States

You guys are lucky!  I bought it on the 26th and haven’t seen anything other than pending. No tracking number or anything.
2018-1-29
Use props
fans5267210c
New
United States

Just heard that mine Onyx should be shipping on or before the 15th of FEB. I'm just going to cancel and wait till these are available in stores. For anyone that is unfamiliar with Chinese shipping lanes everything shuts down and nothing moves out of china during Chinese new year. This year Chinese new year is Feb. 16th. So if your order is "expected" to ship around that date I would not hold my breathe.
2018-1-29
Use props
Mike Eisenman
New

United States

I just cancelled and ordered from djistoreoc.com.  I called them first, they only had white in stock and would ship this afternoon.
2018-1-29
Use props
motard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1156263 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Fly more Red shipped, ordered in 23
2018-1-29
Use props
fansd8cc4f88
lvl.3
Flight distance : 166289 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Tadango Posted at 2018-1-29 02:48
I was told the delivery date was the 6th of feb. I asked to confirm it would be shipped on the 28th then, and it was confirmed..... i guess things got mixed up since mine is still not shipped.

I suspect what they mean is: The order will be shipped before the 6th of feb.... DJI Select members first, the rest later.....

Just received an enail woth the tracking number!
2018-1-29
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Netherlands

fansd8cc4f88 Posted at 2018-1-29 19:23
Just received an enail woth the tracking number!

Have fun tracking I think the shipping is random, maybe done by country or last name order or something. Still no update here
2018-1-29
Use props
Wyke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33166 ft
United Kingdom

Add me to the list of Red Fly More combos shipped. Yay! Just been texted by DHL to say they’ve picked it up. Now the fun of watching them handle delivery. Must admit, my last experience of them was not brilliant but here’s hoping. And at least it’s on its way now.
2018-1-29
Use props
FanOfFlight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

I ordered mine on the 26th, and I got the tracking info for the black fly more bundle today with DJI care, expected to arrive in Canada this Thursday.  I didn't use any of those silly shipping expedite codes and stuff.  way to complex. I don't have DJI select either.
2018-1-29
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Netherlands

@DJI @Admin, please explain this shipping madness. Why are orders from the 23th not shipped while later orders to the same country are shipped already? Where is the logic in that? Why the hell did i order from DJI in the first place???????? I am about to cancel my order because this system is ridiculous ...
2018-1-29
Use props
smythluke
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18809 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered an Onxy fly more combo on the 28th, currently no info.
Support told me i will get it within 5-9 business days.
I'm in the UK.
2018-1-30
Use props
Louis Wallace
lvl.1
United States

Tadango Posted at 2018-1-29 23:53
@DJI @Admin, please explain this shipping madness. Why are orders from the 23th not shipped while later orders to the same country are shipped already? Where is the logic in that? Why the hell did i order from DJI in the first place???????? I am about to cancel my order because this system is ridiculous ...

Good luck on getting a response. I have contacted them multiple times. Had 2 cs people tell me there will be no nada zero red MA fly mores shipped till February yet people here and other forums claim they are shipped. Don't know who to believe anymore :-l
2018-1-30
Use props
fans474692ca
lvl.1

United States

Looks like dji shut down the chat on the website. I cancelled mine. They have them in stock on a dji store site on Ebay, they are AVAILABLE and ready to ship.
2018-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules