tracking shipping date for mavic air
16977 194 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ben Service
lvl.1

United States

I ordered Onyx FMC on 27th and it's now showing as shipped but I dont have the tracking number, I am UK.
2018-1-30
Use props
Shak_UK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8976 ft
United Kingdom

Ben Service Posted at 2018-1-30 09:54
I ordered Onyx FMC on 27th and it's now showing as shipped but I dont have the tracking number, I am UK.

Same. Apparently we should get the tracking number in next 24-36 hours
2018-1-30
Use props
Shak_UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ben Service Posted at 2018-1-30 09:54
I ordered Onyx FMC on 27th and it's now showing as shipped but I dont have the tracking number, I am UK.

So I got my tracking number this morning. Hopefully you will have got yours or will do soon.
2018-1-31
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I ordered 26th (white) and it arrives sometime today by DHL.  I won't hold my breath as this is rural Ireland and couriers tend to get lost and "attempted delivery" is a regular occurrence until they find a driver who knows how to operate a satnav  
2018-1-31
Use props
Garia666
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265079 ft
Netherlands

sigh i ordered mine from a third party and it will be send between 12-3-2018 and 16-3-2018 . ( the Netherlands)
2018-1-31
Use props
fansd62f9ecd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1146001 ft
Antigua and Barbuda

Ordered a flame red fmc on  announcement day and got tracking last night. However FedEx is saying the tracking is incorrect.
7D0E2857-7D27-48D3-B285-42D753AEAFEE.png
2018-1-31
Use props
Elektrica
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-1-29 06:51
Yep the took my money and delivered it this morning!

nice! Lucky you
2018-1-31
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232359 ft
Netherlands

Garia666 Posted at 2018-1-31 02:38
sigh i ordered mine from a third party and it will be send between 12-3-2018 and 16-3-2018 . ( the Netherlands)

Cancel. There are places with stock in NL already. in Schiphol is stock for sure. Toemen claims to have stock also.
2018-1-31
Use props
Joe Lenno
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12267 ft
Germany

Ordered onyx at 27 Jan via DJI w/ priority shipping code, then Monday 29 Jan DHL picked up the parcel and now in East Midlands UK for Delivery to Germany.
Does anybody, who received a MA already via DHL in Europe, has a screenshot of the complete DHL Express tracking status sequence from pickup in Shenzhen to Delivery?
I'm curious, as my parcel currently is at step 4 (processed in East Midlands) since 10 hours, and as I have no expected delivery date indicated, I wonder how many more steps in the DHL chain to follow and what would be the typicall timeframe. Thx in advance!
2018-1-31
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

LOL. You all keep waiting. DJI is soooooooo reliable............. Which of you lucky few are going to get screwed?
2018-1-31
Use props
fans663583ad
lvl.2

Canada

fans663583ad Posted at 2018-1-29 06:13
Ordered (Mavic Air-flame red-fly more combo) the day of product launch. Shipment status is still void of information. Payment went just fine. Just chatted with online support and was told I can expect it to be shipped around 13 February. To recap that wonderful exchange: I expressed concern over their automated logistic systems inability to properly estimate product availability. Why had they not taken proactive mitigating measures to address customer concerns. Why are some that ordered on different days already receiving shipments? I exclaimed that they are a global company with previous popular product launches and this process/demand should not be unexpected.

All I got was a complete run around about how they ...are sorry but the product shipment is only an estimate. People ordered before me. They will get to my order in turn. I got no response to the inaccurate estimates, mitigating customer concerns, why this was unexpected, etc. I asked them to elevate the concerns and they said they would.

Update! Again, ordered the day of release. Conversed with customer support and was not happy with the support given...and still not happy with the previous conversation.

As of today (31 Jan 2018), the account web page shows step 4 of 5 complete..."Shipped". I have not received an email with shipping information yet but I suspect that will follow in the next 48 hours.

This confirms that customer care has no idea when your item will ship because they base their communication on the same information you already have (3-5 business days, 7-10 business days, ...to ship). They add those business days up and toss out the conclusion based on the date and time of your phone call...not your order date.

Obviously, the first rush of orders is complete chaos but settles after 24 hours. If I take the first projected delay (3-5 business days), I get 31 Jan through 2 February. They nailed the third business day of 31 January. I assume if you ordered with a delay of 7-10 business days, you can add up 7 business days from your order date and expect to see "Shipped". Those of you that ordered in the first moments of release got the immediate stock on hand...Congratulations, you beat me, lol. Enjoy your Mavic Air, no matter when you receive it.

Cheers!
2018-1-31
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

2018-1-31
Use props
DarkFox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37884 ft
Brazil

I made the order on the 29th and until yesterday no sign of shipping. I canceled and ordered by djistoreoc.com, the same day they sent.
2018-1-31
Use props
Ben Service
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Shak_UK Posted at 2018-1-31 01:56
So I got my tracking number this morning. Hopefully you will have got yours or will do soon.

Hi, yes I got mine too. Look like it left China 2 hours ago... assume that means delivery on friday.....excited
2018-1-31
Use props
Josh Ludwick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1961969 ft
United States

I ordered Onyx FMC on the 29th - talked to CS they said it would ship 2/5/2018
2018-1-31
Use props
Garia666
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265079 ft
Netherlands

Tadango Posted at 2018-1-31 03:02
Cancel. There are places with stock in NL already. in Schiphol is stock for sure. Toemen claims to have stock also.

Thanks! ill take a look!. now i am reading manuals, reading user experiences. videos.. what dn filters are.. doing some virtual drone practicing on my phone.. making sure i have a  weather and wind app..  reading up the local rules of drone flying in the netherlands. all in anticipation of my order..  
20 most comon mistakes.  ect ect

2018-1-31
Use props
Mister Tacks
lvl.1
United States

I ordered mine on the 26th of January and received the notification that my payment had been processed, but nothing as of today on a ship date or arrival time. If I don't get a shipping date by tomorrow I am going to cancel my DJI order and purchase it through Newegg, who has them in stock already. I am already regretting purchasing the DJI refresh option. I can get a better deal on replacement via my personal insurance policy. It will run me 60 bucks for the year as opposed to the 89 bucks for DJI refresh. It covers me internationally, there is no deductible and I don't even have to have parts of the drone for a replacement. So in case there is a flyaway or the drone is unrecoverable (theft, falls in the sea) I will be good.
2018-1-31
Use props
fansd8cc4f88
lvl.3
Flight distance : 166289 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wish I cancelled as I could have  had it from Toemen yesterday;(
Ordered within a hour of the announcement so quite dissapointed. Hopefully still in this week but seems that it will be next week
2018-1-31
Use props
Patrick O'Neill
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I ordered a Mavic Air flame red 40 mins into the launch on 23/1. DJI online support just told me it will be delivered on Feb 13. (U.K)
(They did confirm that obstacle avoidance is working during QuickShots, which I was wondering about)
2018-2-1
Use props
fans2a1278a7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 546138 ft
United States

Josh Ludwick Posted at 2018-1-31 07:08
I ordered Onyx FMC on the 29th - talked to CS they said it would ship 2/5/2018

Ordered same day mine now says shipped but no tracking yet
2018-2-1
Use props
Josh Ludwick
lvl.2
United States

fans2a1278a7 Posted at 2018-2-1 04:54
Ordered same day mine now says shipped but no tracking yet

my status also has changed to shipped, it would be nice to get a tracking number today!
2018-2-1
Use props
Marco Ferchl
lvl.1
Austria

how log was it fror shipped to arrive by dhl to europe?

greetz
2018-2-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Joe Lenno Posted at 2018-1-31 04:52
Ordered onyx at 27 Jan via DJI w/ priority shipping code, then Monday 29 Jan DHL picked up the parcel and now in East Midlands UK for Delivery to Germany.
Does anybody, who received a MA already via DHL in Europe, has a screenshot of the complete DHL Express tracking status sequence from pickup in Shenzhen to Delivery?
I'm curious, as my parcel currently is at step 4 (processed in East Midlands) since 10 hours, and as I have no expected delivery date indicated, I wonder how many more steps in the DHL chain to follow and what would be the typicall timeframe. Thx in advance!

I can partly answer your question: You will need a lot of patience! ;-)
I had ordered on 24 with both priority shipping code and Select membership. It was then picked up and processed by DHL Shenzhen on 27 with indicated delivery date 29. Since then my tracking status has had only one change which was to change the delivery date to "unknown". On 30 DHL headquarters started to investigate on my behalf and informed on 31 that the shipment was in East Midlands for customs clearance since at lest the morning of the day if not earlier. Since then again nothing visible to me has happened and tomorrow I shall call DHL headquarters again. I sincerely wish you more luck and fun than I am having ;-)
2018-2-1
Use props
Joe Lenno
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12267 ft
Germany

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-1 07:14
I can partly answer your question: You will need a lot of patience! ;-)
I had ordered on 24 with both priority shipping code and Select membership. It was then picked up and processed by DHL Shenzhen on 27 with indicated delivery date 29. Since then my tracking status has had only one change which was to change the delivery date to "unknown". On 30 DHL headquarters started to investigate on my behalf and informed on 31 that the shipment was in East Midlands for customs clearance since at lest the morning of the day if not earlier. Since then again nothing visible to me has happened and tomorrow I shall call DHL headquarters again. I sincerely wish you more luck and fun than I am having ;-)

As reported in the other thread, I'm lucky and DHL progressed quickly, surprisingly delived it to me today ;-) Can't wait to get home...
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=889667
2018-2-1
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Joe Lenno Posted at 2018-2-1 07:24
As reported in the other thread, I'm lucky and DHL progressed quickly, surprisingly delived it to me today ;-) Can't wait to get home...
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=131519&pid=1169105&fromuid=889667

Congratulations! You have been lucky then, I'm glad for you.
2018-2-1
Use props
Scottifa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 266125 ft
Australia

Patrick O'Neill Posted at 2018-2-1 03:14
I ordered a Mavic Air flame red 40 mins into the launch on 23/1. DJI online support just told me it will be delivered on Feb 13. (U.K)
(They did confirm that obstacle avoidance is working during QuickShots, which I was wondering about)

I ordered the same colour and same time as you as well. Whats frustrating is seeing people who ordered as much as 5 days after receiving their orders.
2018-2-1
Use props
fansd8cc4f88
lvl.3
Flight distance : 166289 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

@Tadango is your Mavic status the same las mine;  “departed facility in Shenzen”? Nothing has changed for 2 days in a row...
2018-2-1
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232359 ft
United Kingdom

fansd8cc4f88 Posted at 2018-2-1 22:58
@Tadango is your Mavic status the same las mine;  “departed facility in Shenzen”? Nothing has changed for 2 days in a row...

Yes. I expect a change today.... if not on monday.
2018-2-2
Use props
Shak_UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fansd8cc4f88 Posted at 2018-2-1 22:58

Still waiting on mine too. Ordered on 23 (evening), departed Shenzhen on 31 (21:00). No changes/update since then.
Hoping for Monday delivery now.
2018-2-2
Use props
sgreg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35778 ft
United Kingdom

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=889667

As per this thread my Oynx fly more is out for delivery. It had been stuck on step 3 since Monday and only changed late afternoon Thursday.
2018-2-2
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7966 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

has anyone got a specific email address so i can contact dji as to when my mavic air flame red standard package will be shipped it was ordered a week ago on the 26th of January. spoke to chat and they just said 10 to 15 days after payment?
2018-2-2
Use props
Shak_UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

realstreetuk Posted at 2018-2-2 01:35
has anyone got a specific email address so i can contact dji as to when my mavic air flame red standard package will be shipped it was ordered a week ago on the 26th of January. spoke to chat and they just said 10 to 15 days after payment?

Don’t have an email and I also used chat last week and got a generic answer of x days after order is placed.
Just know that it won’t move to ship stage until your payment status = “Pay Confirmed”. Mine was at “Authhorized” for several days and I thought it meant payment as all ok, especially as the payment had actually already been taken out of my paypal account. But it seems they take the money but don’t process it for several days.
2018-2-2
Use props
wheeler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 422799 ft
United Kingdom

Shak_UK Posted at 2018-2-2 01:41
Don’t have an email and I also used chat last week and got a generic answer of x days after order is placed.
Just know that it won’t move to ship stage until your payment status = “Pay Confirmed”. Mine was at “Authhorized” for several days and I thought it meant payment as all ok, especially as the payment had actually already been taken out of my paypal account. But it seems they take the money but don’t process it for several days.

Mines been on pay confirmed for three days now. Still no change since 21.00 on the 31st. Getting very annoyed by it all now. Ordered on the 24th got fed some rubbish about other stuff on my order was holding back the delivery. The other stuff arrived three days ago
2018-2-2
Use props
Shak_UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

wheeler Posted at 2018-2-2 02:16
Mines been on pay confirmed for three days now. Still no change since 21.00 on the 31st. Getting very annoyed by it all now. Ordered on the 24th got fed some rubbish about other stuff on my order was holding back the delivery. The other stuff arrived three days ago

Is there any shipping status against it? eg “Pending”
2018-2-2
Use props
Patrick O'Neill
lvl.2

United Kingdom

RE: tracking shipping date for mavic air

Patrick O'Neill Posted at 2018-2-1 03:14
I ordered a Mavic Air flame red 40 mins into the launch on 23/1. DJI online support just told me it will be delivered on Feb 13. (U.K)

Not true about the obstacle avoidance - according to the manual which has just come out
2018-2-2
Use props
wheeler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 422799 ft
United Kingdom

Shak_UK Posted at 2018-2-2 03:43
Is there any shipping status against it? eg “Pending”

2018-2-2
Use props
Josh Ludwick
lvl.2
United States

Ordered 1/29 - finally got tracking info.

2018-2-2
Use props
djiuser_HtgLObBzYU4V
lvl.1

Philippines

Finally got my tracking number, though it was picked up past cut off so there would be delays on the delivery time... so excited x.x
2018-2-2
Use props
Gipfeli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 163488 ft
United States

Josh Ludwick Posted at 2018-2-2 06:03
Ordered 1/29 - finally got tracking info.

[view_image]

Same, ordered mine on 1/29 and got the same delivery date.
Mine and yours are chilling on the same truck right now. I'm located in Atlanta, GA.
2018-2-2
Use props
Soloflight79
lvl.2
Flight distance : 546138 ft
United States

Josh Ludwick Posted at 2018-2-1 05:55
my status also has changed to shipped, it would be nice to get a tracking number today!

I got the tracking this morning delivery is by next Wednesday
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules