Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Сable for the first version of the handwheel
1582 11 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NIMITO
lvl.1

Thailand

I have two cameras with the handwheels of the first version. If I lost the cable, I can not buy it anywhere. Why is that? What should I do? To throw out working handwheels?

2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

NIMITO, currently, we do not have the cable of Handwheel for sale in online store, if the cable is lost, please contact our support to see if you can purchase it from repair facility, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-1-26
Use props
jmrfoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77257 ft
United States

Try eBay... I've seen the cables on there once in a while
2018-2-8
Use props
NIMITO
lvl.1

Thailand

jmrfoto Posted at 2018-2-8 15:22
Try eBay... I've seen the cables on there once in a while

I checked the eBay again and did not find the cable. Tell me the eBay item number please.
2018-2-8
Use props
jmrfoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77257 ft
United States

NIMITO Posted at 2018-2-8 19:34
I checked the eBay again and did not find the cable. Tell me the eBay item number please.

You just have to check back every once in a while.  There are none on there right now.  But I see them form time ti time.  That's where I got my spare
2018-2-9
Use props
Михаил Валерьевич
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-26 02:31
NIMITO, currently, we do not have the cable of Handwheel for sale in online store, if the cable is lost, please contact our support to see if you can purchase it from repair facility, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

How to contact your support team? Unfortunately in Russia no one in the official service can not help.
2018-2-9
Use props
skil303
lvl.2
Flight distance : 124459 ft

Михаил Валерьевич Posted at 2018-2-9 21:46
How to contact your support team? Unfortunately in Russia no one in the official service can not help.

I have the same problem.  Handwheel 1, and the com cable is lost.  I've searched all over, contacted DJI Support who don't understand the difference between Handwheel 1 and Handwheel 2, and the #1 has a different cable than #2.

I've searched eBay, contacted Markertech to see if they could make a cabe (they couldn't),  Seems all the cables out there are for #2.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Anyone want to buy a #1 without the cable?

This is frustrating.
2018-8-2
Use props
NICO26
New
France

skil303 Posted at 8-2 12:35
I have the same problem.  Handwheel 1, and the com cable is lost.  I've searched all over, contacted DJI Support who don't understand the difference between Handwheel 1 and Handwheel 2, and the #1 has a different cable than #2.

I've searched eBay, contacted Markertech to see if they could make a cabe (they couldn't),  Seems all the cables out there are for #2.

Hi There. I have the same problem : desperatly looking for the HR5 Cable to use with my OSMO PRO with Handwheel 1... If you know where it's possible to buy it, anywhere on the planet... Thank you
2018-11-5
Use props
droyx5
lvl.1

United States

I swear this company just continues to disappoint, how can china not be able to reproduce this cable? what a joke.
2018-12-24
Use props
Михаил Валерьевич
lvl.1

Russia

Just buy a VBUS GUIDANCE cable. It is compatible with osmo.
2018-12-24
Use props
dj NIMBUS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103461 ft
  • >>>
United States

jmrfoto Posted at 2018-2-9 10:50
You just have to check back every once in a while.  There are none on there right now.  But I see them form time ti time.  That's where I got my spare

what is the part number of this spare. I am in the same boat as others. My camera / focus wheel was stolen, and recovered, but the cable was lost. I've been online with DJI and no one seems to know what it is, or how to find it there.... which is ridiculous in my humble opinion since they made both pieces....
2021-12-10
Use props
Libitron
lvl.4
Flight distance : 130853 ft
Canada

+1 To the list of unable to keep a product running. Please Please Please keep pushing Autel!!!!!!  We need you.
2022-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules