Suggestions Apps / software to diagnose AC motors and parts
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

Will it be good if DJI could comes out with an app or software to diagnose / screen thru all motors (to see if its time to change or) the parts on board are working in good flying condition ?

2018-1-25
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

yes totally agreeeeed !!!
2018-1-25
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Singapore

its true we need to do own diagnose ...its better to play safe before we fly if not we will be seeing at what i saw today...dropping down like a fully ripe apple.. that slapping sound to the traffic road hard ground really breaks my heart ... my passenger also shock as he also fly drones too...
2018-1-25
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

it is a good idea indeed
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, thanks for your suggestion first. Generally, the aircraft will do self-diagnostic once powered on. A message will pop up if anything goes wrong. I understand your concern, but it is still not suggested to repair/take apart at your end, please kindly note and understand.
2018-1-25
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-25 19:47
Hey there, thanks for your suggestion first. Generally, the aircraft will do self-diagnostic once powered on. A message will pop up if anything goes wrong. I understand your concern, but it is still not suggested to repair/take apart at your end, please kindly note and understand.

i mean that the apps or software will diagnose further like the lifespan spinned esp the motors and any weird syptoms or voltage errors...so at least we will know when to (SEND TO AUTHORISE DEALERS for repair or change of motors) more concern is the motors as many had also asked when to change motors to avoid failure during in flight.
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Siambuddhas Gro Posted at 2018-1-25 21:12
i mean that the apps or software will diagnose further like the lifespan spinned esp the motors and any weird syptoms or voltage errors...so at least we will know when to (SEND TO AUTHORISE DEALERS for repair or change of motors) more concern is the motors as many had also asked when to change motors to avoid failure during in flight.

Do not worry, the dealers will report in the dealer system if they need any assistance, the designated team will take care of this.
2018-1-29
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-29 22:53
Do not worry, the dealers will report in the dealer system if they need any assistance, the designated team will take care of this.

erm...i think u misunderstand what i meant here...

DJI should comes out with an apps or software to precheck the 4 motors (which i am not sure if there is in our app or AC) it should be spin 60secs before we take off and the app or software will diagnose out if there is any chance of failures of falling out from the sky ..(this is what i meant)
can advise if there is any of these warning in our AC preflight ?
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Siambuddhas Group Posted at 2018-1-29 23:34
erm...i think u misunderstand what i meant here...

DJI should comes out with an apps or software to precheck the 4 motors (which i am not sure if there is in our app or AC) it should be spin 60secs before we take off and the app or software will diagnose out if there is any chance of failures of falling out from the sky ..(this is what i meant)

Thanks for your clarification. Hopefully the engineers will consider this.
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules