Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ocusync and KISS FC V2
1628 5 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6b6ec32f
lvl.1
Sweden

Does anyone know where to connect UART TX/RX ( White/Gray ) cables from Ocusync unit to KISS V2 flight controller?
2018-1-25
Use props
fans6b6ec32f
lvl.1
Sweden

Can someone at DJI please help me sort this out?  Wasn´t DJI claiming system support connection to most common flight controllers such as most F3 or F4 based controllers, KISS or did I missed something??
2018-1-26
Use props
fans6b6ec32f
lvl.1
Sweden

Can someone at DJI please help me sort this out?  The problem is that I can´t get my voltage readings in my RE Goggles. I tried to solder the cables on RX4/TX4 on the fc but wasn't able to get voltage readings. DJI is claiming system support connection to most common flight controllers such as most F3 or F4 based controllers and KISS as well.
2018-1-26
Use props
Thyhack
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71562 ft
United States

fans6b6ec32f Posted at 2018-1-26 10:55
Can someone at DJI please help me sort this out?  The problem is that I can´t get my voltage readings in my RE Goggles. I tried to solder the cables on RX4/TX4 on the fc but wasn't able to get voltage readings. DJI is claiming system support connection to most common flight controllers such as most F3 or F4 based controllers and KISS as well.

I too would like to know if anyone has done this and how it is done.
2018-2-22
Use props
Thyhack
lvl.1
United States

Bump. Let me know if you have made any progress on this. I am building my quad at the moment, and should receive my goggles anyday. I have will throw a buzzer on the balance lead, but I am going to have to stay within earshot until I can figure this out.  
2018-2-28
Use props
Thyhack
lvl.1
United States

2018-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules