Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Mobile Trigger Lock Mode
16919 8 2018-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darnoc023
New
United States

Has anyone seen or experienced the single trigger which activates the LOCK MODE not work.  I have the new firmware but for whatever reason the trigger when you hold it does NOTHING.
All the other functions work with the trigger just not the lock mode.

Thanks for your input!
2018-1-25
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Just to be sure you're expecting the right thing:  When you press and hold the trigger, the gimbal should stay in its current position regardless of hand movement.   I'm on the latest firmware - no problem.
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Darnoc, have you tried to lock the orientation in DJI Go APP to see if it works? GTScreenshot_20180126_180734.png
If only the Trigger button doesn't work, please remove the Osmo Mobile Bluetooth in Bluetton Settings and connect to it in APP again.
We would appreciate if you could provide us a short video if the issue persists, thank you.
2018-1-26
Use props
darnoc023
New
United States

Still no go on trigger hold the light goes to yelllw on handle saying it’s in lock mode but holding trigger never lock mode it’s the craziest I can’t find solution anywhere
2018-1-26
Use props
djiuser_8PBvD6vcgqHk
New

Indonesia

Same happened on my DJI Osmo Mobile 2.
The gimbal not working, yellow light blinking, but the Bluetooth still working proper to control the camera on my phone.
I didn't see the new firmware available in DJI GO application., it means my firmware is the latest version.

Somebody can help me to solving this problem? What is the meaning of yellow light blinking? The trigger not working, the gimbal looks like dead or not working.

Please your support a.s.a.p.

Thanks
2019-6-5
Use props
EKO LX
New
Czechia

Hello, I have the same issue. I've bought Osmo Mobile 3 Combo. I want to lock position of gimbal and shoot video on the same position. I hold Trigger button, but it still moves around when I move gimbal. I downloaded DJI MIMO for Samsung s9 and changed Follow Mode to Tilt Locked but no effect.
2020-3-17
Use props
Sienko
New
United States

Crickets.... No solution?? I have tried the lock position on 3 different phones and will not lock! It will lock in Sport mode though. I have the latest software, as I just purchased and received this yesterday. I specifically need this to film real estate so I NEED the lock mode when holding the trigger. Is an obvious problem with software. I would like a solution, or I am sending back. Thank you
2020-4-26
Use props
djiuser_Vwyv0P488FG7
New

United States

Trigger lock not working with my new om 4. Bought this for my son for Christmas and just trying it out today. I’m guessing that it’s too late to get my money back?
2021-2-27
Use props
djiuser_Vwyv0P488FG7
New

United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-1-25 15:20
Just to be sure you're expecting the right thing:  When you press and hold the trigger, the gimbal should stay in its current position regardless of hand movement.   I'm on the latest firmware - no problem.

This is exactly what I’m thinking. Lock means lock, but apparently DJI gimbals have a problem with their lock triggers. From Ronin s, down to the consumer-grade OM 4.
2021-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules