Upgrade to plus 3.0 or not
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dlcarico98
lvl.1

United States

I  currently have a phantom 2 vision and because of people jumping to the phantom 3 and selling there phantom 2 vision plus, I'm thinking about picking up a plus v3.0.  My questions is I know a lot of talk about problems they were having, did they fix them issues with the v.3.0.    Looking around on eBay I can get one with extra's for around 700.00 to 800.00.  I know most of you will say hold out for the phantom 3 and I am thinking about that also. But is the plus 3.0 still worth the money.   
2015-4-25
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

DJI will still sell you a brand new P2 V+ V3 for £799 or even a P2 V+ V2 for £679
For that money I would not bother looking at second-hand ones, and you can use your existing P2 batteries.
I would guess that when the P3 finally starts appearing in the shops, the dealers will be very keen to discount their old stock and I would expect some great bargains around then.
2015-4-25
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

I wonder if DJI will be doing this for people upgrading to the new Phantom. I found this on an RC shops website in my area.

DJI Phantom 2 Vision $150 Rebate Guide
DJI Phantom Rebate Guide

DJI Phantom I Vision $150 Rebate Guide
DJI Phantom Rebate Guide

Phantom I Vision Rebate Details:
New Promotion MAP will be valid from 9th, Sep, 2013. For end customers who bought a Phantom I before 9th, Sep, 2013, DJI will provide a credit of USD 150. This credit can only be used to buy a Phantom II or a Phantom Vision, once they are released. The plan is to release the exciting Phantom II and Phantom Vision products in Nov, 2013 just before the Christmas. The credit will expire on 31th, Dec, 2013 if not used. To get the USD 150 credit, the end customers must contact dealers to fill the Phantom credit form. And give it to the dealers they are buying the Phantom II or Phantom Vision from.

Rebate Procedure:

Step 1: Go to www.dji.com and register or sign in with your existing DJI Assistant Software User ID

Step 2: Click 'My Account'

2015-4-27
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

According to the Phantom 3 side of the forum, people have received April 29 delivery dates from DJI. Won't be long now before we can see how they will perform.
2015-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules