586 4 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans24d1276b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 245433 ft
Brazil

Hi,

Is there a place where we can check what is the current latest version of the firmwares?
I was preparing to fly today and the iOS app told me that there was an update for the controller. The cellular signal there was very weak and I decided not to update. But now the message won't show up anymore. I even tried with another iOS device and with the Assistant for the Mac with no luck.

I'm assuming I am up to date and the message that showed up was incorrect. Can such a thing happen?

My current RC version: 01.00.0400

Thanks!
2018-1-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Your RC firmware is the latest, nothing to update now. And the RC can only be updated via WiFi, not with DJI Assistant and also not via OTG connection to the mobile device.
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, if your RC is the lastest firmware, it is the problem of app. Please save all the files of your app and reinstall it. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-26
Use props
sSkyPilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Hmmm... Android here. I saw the same thing. I ended up deleting the app.. Restarting everything fully charged, I then downloaded the G04.. The d/l proceeded ok and worked... More stable flight and no dis-connection after a few minutes. But still, what's next?
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules