1428 5 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Numpty12345
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34042 ft
United States

Hey

has anyone taken there drone to St Lucia ? im going in june and as far as i can see they have no drone laws
except dont be stupid
2018-1-26
Use props
Numpty12345
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34042 ft
United States

no one thats good lol
2018-1-26
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

There are currently no drone regulations in the country. We highly recommend that you follow the basic rules:

Fly at or below 400 feet
Keep your UAS within sight
Never fly near other aircraft, especially near airports
Never fly over groups of people
Never fly over stadiums or sports events
Never fly near emergency response efforts such as fires
Never fly under the influence of alcohol or other narcotics.
2018-1-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Went there for my honeymoon and it is a stunning country. Seen a few vids on here from St Lucia too - very nice! Yep, no formal aviation laws regarding drones but as stated above, simply respect the locals, check with hotel management before take off and fly as you would normally. Not the best place to get into trouble with the police...
2018-1-27
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
France

A CW Posted at 2018-1-27 13:03
Went there for my honeymoon and it is a stunning country. Seen a few vids on here from St Lucia too - very nice! Yep, no formal aviation laws regarding drones but as stated above, simply respect the locals, check with hotel management before take off and fly as you would normally. Not the best place to get into trouble with the police...

Watch out (ears open) for Helicopters, very popular tourist pastime! they tend to track down the coast from Castries and then over the volcano at Soufriere, taking in the Pitons & back over the rain forest all at treetop height.

Beautiful place to fly should get some good footage.
2018-1-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-1-27 18:00
Watch out (ears open) for Helicopters, very popular tourist pastime! they tend to track down the coast from Castries and then over the volcano at Soufriere, taking in the Pitons & back over the rain forest all at treetop height.

Beautiful place to fly should get some good footage.

Yep - VLOS is a must as is lower altitude. I'd say max 200' in some areas
2018-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules