Selecting a Mavic to buy on Amazon
1015 3 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

Interestingly for those that think the Mavic Air is a version of the Spark, when you look to buy a Mavic on Amazon you are directed to an Amazon page with it.  You can then select what Mavic you want on that page.  You can select any flavor of Pro, Platinum, or Air.  Then you select your color.  Odd.  Surprised at how cheap the Pro is and how expensive the Platinum still is ($200+ difference).

So if you want to use your Prime membership:
https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Porta ... pro%2Bplatinum&th=1

2018-1-26
Use props
Foxeuphoria
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8110 ft
  • >>>
United States

I dont think people believe the Mavic air is a part of the Spark series so much as it makes a more apt comparison drone than the MP or MPP.
2018-1-26
Use props
Brambleman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20627 ft
United States

For a second I thought wow the air and pro are close in cost, but then I remembered that the air comes with a controller...right?
2018-1-26
Use props
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

They are both close in cost.  Their base packages are even configured the same with a controller in the package.  $20 difference to decide if you want the Occusync link or the better camera and 3D obstacle avoidance.

I don't know the whole sale costs but the Air might have more wiggle room to eventually drop further than the Pro can.  But, right now they reach the same buyer budget.
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules