Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android GO 4 version 4.2.4 available on DJI website
1458 16 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

If you don't want to wait until the latest version becomes available for you on Playstore, you may download it in the download section of the DJI website: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads
The text above still refers to 4.1.22, but if you click the download button, you will get 4.2.4.

GO 4 version 4.2.4.JPG
2018-1-26
Use props
Foxeuphoria
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8110 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks so much for this.  You are always such a help, love having you around the forums.
2018-1-26
Use props
AdeP
First Officer
Flight distance : 82310 ft
Netherlands

Saw this version now available for me in Google Play. First wait for some positive experiences from other users ...
2018-1-26
Use props
Mariano500
lvl.3
Argentina

Good date ...
2018-1-26
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

It's also worth mentioning that only MA users will have any benefit of this version. Others will just loose OTG support if upgrading from 4.1.15 or lower.
2018-1-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

Foxeuphoria Posted at 2018-1-26 10:15
Thanks so much for this.  You are always such a help, love having you around the forums.

Thank you, I just share my findings. Not a big thing...
2018-1-26
Use props
Iceman007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138215 ft
Italy

Tomorrow I will try new 4.2.4 update on my Spark + Samsung S7 Edge for check OTG option
2018-1-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

Iceman007 Posted at 2018-1-26 13:09
Tomorrow I will try new 4.2.4 update on my Spark + Samsung S7 Edge for check OTG option

I haven't checked it yet myself, but it has already been reported that OTG doesn't work yet unfortunately.
2018-1-26
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Captain

Croatia

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-26 13:15
I haven't checked it yet myself, but it has already been reported that OTG doesn't work yet unfortunately.

Exactly. And I am like 100% positive, DJI would loudly and clearly announce that they finally fixed probably the most frequent cause of Spark users frustration.
2018-1-26
Use props
Spready
lvl.3
Flight distance : 70581 ft
United Kingdom

Tested today with Samsung S7 Edge.
First battery with wifi..
All normal, no major problems but video signal interference at about 50m from RC... Which is nothing new.Second Battery..
With OTG cable. No data information.. Sat's, height etc.. (Usual problem) But no video signal interference.
No warnings of video signal loss etc and very smooth.

Control of AC was great using both.... But Wifi definatly has lower video quality and more video errors.
Just such a shame the OTG still doesnt display the data.

Im sure it will be next update! (Fingers crossed)
2018-1-26
Use props
D Vasilev
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29524 ft
Bulgaria

Hey guys,

I tried to read what is already in the forum to find an answer to my question ...no success so far.

So please tell me - when you use Phone-->Cable-->Remote to fly your Spark do you have your landing and RTH options available.

I have been using this combo to fly my drone for a couple of times now and everytime the drone is taking off successfully and flying nicely, but according to my GO4 app the drone is on the ground ... because I still have the "take off" button available and RTH button is not active... tried to use the RTH button on my remote - no success.

Does anyone here have the same problem and how did you manage to solve it?
2018-1-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

Everybody has exactly the same problem when using an OTG cable,
2018-1-26
Use props
D Vasilev
lvl.1
Bulgaria

Ok then one more stupid question. Just imagine you are using an OTG cable and you lose signal. Is the auto RTH function going to kick in or not?
2018-1-26
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
United States

D Vasilev Posted at 2018-1-26 15:56
Ok then one more stupid question. Just imagine you are using an OTG cable and you lose signal. Is the auto RTH function going to kick in or not?

It depends if you have been able to get the home point set
2018-1-27
Use props
D Vasilev
lvl.1
Bulgaria

lannes Posted at 2018-1-27 00:03
It depends if you have been able to get the home point set

When I check the flight record AFTER the flight I am able to see that HOME point has been updated in the moment it tells me the GPS singal is good.

But I am not able to see the "HOME POINT updated" message when I use RC+cable.

Anyway I think I brought enough off topic in this discussion.
2018-1-27
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

D Vasilev Posted at 2018-1-27 13:51
When I check the flight record AFTER the flight I am able to see that HOME point has been updated in the moment it tells me the GPS singal is good.

But I am not able to see the "HOME POINT updated" message when I use RC+cable.

I wouldn't call it "off topic", I would call it overly academic. Flying without all the crucial telemetry and other vital flight data is simply nuts. Sorry to say it that frankly. And if you want to know if RTH still works you can easily test it yourself by switching off the RC. So please go ahead and report back, ok? And please don't come back with a "fly away", "fallen from the sky" or any other of that kind of reports if you have willingly and conciously taken the risk of flying without vital data, ok? ;-)
2018-1-27
Use props
Solestacz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 489193 ft
United States

offline maps are gone. "mapbox" shows only blank black with settings icons.
2018-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules