WiFi Setting for DJI Go
1779 4 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fenit2000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 100279 ft
United States

Just looking for some input/thoughts for channel settings in the GO app. I am using a iPhone with the RC and notice that when the GO app is set to AUTO, it always picks channel 149. However, this channel seems unstable to me when compared to 153 or 157.
So I guess my question is, why does the GO app pick the noisier of the channels in 5.8 and also, is there a way to change this so it defaults to say 153, without me having to go to manual everytime and set it to 153?
See photo. The 149 will bounce around and actually max out fairly frequently.

Channel Selection

Channel Selection
2018-1-26
Use props
idbl_fanatic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 509741 ft
United States

Following now
2018-1-26
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

Channel 149 shows a bar because it is used (by you).
When tapping the Custom button and selecting a channal manually, the chosen channel is remembered the next time the spark is powered on.

When using  auto, the spark is supposed to change channel when environment changes, but I have not verified that.
2018-1-26
Use props
Fenit2000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 100279 ft
United States

heliman Posted at 2018-1-26 13:05
Channel 149 shows a bar because it is used (by you).
When tapping the Custom button and selecting a channal manually, the chosen channel is remembered the next time the spark is powered on.

Thanks heliman.
That is how I thought it should work, but for me, each time I start the app it defaults back to AUTO and therefore back to channel 149, so I have it manually change it each time.
Its not a big deal.
Thanks again.
2018-1-26
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

It’ is permanent for me. Using iphone with wifi between phone and rc.
Could it be that you are using an otg cable?
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules