Ireland

My shipped on 1st. I was hoping it at least come to Europe over weekend
2018-2-4
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232359 ft
United Kingdom

I suspect they are in the UK but have not cleared customs yet... but i keep telling that the last few days No update for mine yet, was shipped from SHENZHEN the 31th...
2018-2-4
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106030 ft
Ireland

My customer service is opening in an hour. If someone lives in different time zone than ireland you can try them
2018-2-5
Use props
Ben Service
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am starting to get really quite angry now, it's now late afternoon on Monday in China and still no movement on my package that supposedly left the facility on 31st. Problem is, I don't really know who I should be complaining to, can we blame DJI for using a cheap shipping program? We all know how hopeless the customer service is there anyway. Or do we need to blame DHL who when I spoke to them last week, blamed it on a customs hold. Basically, no one will take responsibility. Meanwhile there are people in the UK who have bought them over the weekend direct from retail stores like John Lewis, same price, non of the bullsht.
2018-2-5
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

It's all on dji as they chose to ship that way and from what I can see it doesn't matter if it was shipped on 31st 1st or 2nd they all are on same pallet/pallets waiting to stack up for cheapest price
2018-2-5
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
United Kingdom

It was a gamble to order from DJI directly, hoping the local retailers not having stock for a week or 2..... it turned out to be the wrong choice. The saddest thing is that support from my local dealer would so much better but i could live with DJI support to have it quicker. They way it looks now it won't be here much sooner than my local dealer's stock. The biggest let down is that other local shops had stock before mine even left china This was the first and last time i ordered from DJI directly. Complaining resolves nothing......
2018-2-5
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

After talking to dhl. It left China and they have no idea where it is now but they will check and call me back. So nothing new.
2018-2-5
Use props
iceman#1
lvl.3
Germany

wow, still no update here. Still stuck on the same shipping status. I think it's not a pallet they have to get filled up, but more like a container or ship. A pallet would be full in no time.
I'm not in big need of it, as my Spark is still running great, but it's starting to make me angry. I'm not worrisome as many of you have the same status and it seems to be normal, still it's not what I'm used to using DHL Express.
2018-2-5
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
United Kingdom

sszaki Posted at 2018-2-5 01:08
After talking to dhl. It left China and they have no idea where it is now but they will check and call me back. So nothing new.

When did it leave China?
2018-2-5
Use props
Ben Service
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Tadango Posted at 2018-2-5 01:15
When did it leave China?

Bit concerning that DHL don't 'know where it is' - what kind of courier can't even tell you what country/continent your parcel is in haha.
2018-2-5
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

If u call them and provide tracking number they know exactly same what we do but they are looking in to this and provide more details later. Probably through bulk tracking
2018-2-5
Use props
pjw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 282480 ft
Ireland

Ben Service Posted at 2018-2-5 01:21
Bit concerning that DHL don't 'know where it is' - what kind of courier can't even tell you what country/continent your parcel is in haha.

To make you all feel a little better I ordered my Flame Red on 23rd Jan at 16:11 UTC and it still hasn't shipped, and apparently it 'won't be picked up by the courier until 7th Feb'.
2018-2-5
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
United Kingdom

You would think their internal system shows the bulk shipment also, or at least the tracking number for that. Probably not because then it would be easy to show on the tracking page also

D(oe) H(et) L(angzaam) (dutch yoke ;))
2018-2-5
Use props
saibot_90
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18366 ft
Austria

So I just contacted DJI Support and they told me my parcel (departed Shenzhen on Feb 1st) must already be at the customs in UK. As soon as customs is done I should receive an update.
Estimated delivery date to Vienna (Austria) according to DJI is Feb 9.

2018-2-5
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

Just got phone call from DHL and dji sent it much slower service and it will take 6 days before it arrives to uk and than usual time depending on country. Well played dji. You must have saved milions by doing this.....
2018-2-5
Use props
fans123fa1d2
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just got updated by dhl
A9286F7C-7292-4EAC-B3CA-164E4BC192FC.jpeg
2018-2-5
Use props
r0mko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 149800 ft
Germany

Lucky you. Mine is still stuck somewhere. Have you ordered a DJI Select Program?
2018-2-5
Use props
Ben Service
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thats great, looks like you'll have yours tomorrow! Mine was from a day earlier than yours and still no update.... seems to be no pattern or logic
2018-2-5
Use props
Kune
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Mine, after 9 consecutive days, it's with delivery currier!!!

But at this precise moment it's raining cats and dogs here... so I hope the driver doesn't have any incident!!

2018-2-5
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

So they have no idea what's going on ;)
2018-2-5
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

What time it left China and what time it was scanned in UK?
2018-2-5
Use props
wheeler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 422799 ft
United Kingdom

Ben Service Posted at 2018-2-5 02:45
Thats great, looks like you'll have yours tomorrow! Mine was from a day earlier than yours and still no update.... seems to be no pattern or logic

Mine is the same 31st 21.00 no update. Pattern might be first on last off. So if orders from the 1st are being updated then we might be in luck and have an update by the end of the day.
2018-2-5
Use props
fans123fa1d2
lvl.1

United Kingdom

sszaki Posted at 2018-2-5 03:11
What time it left China and what time it was scanned in UK?

Hope this helps
BAA11363-462F-4D8C-8289-05FBDD71CAEF.jpeg
2018-2-5
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Flight distance : 509268 ft
Poland

Same here - still no update. Left Shenzhen 31.01, 20:59. Hope it is processed today, but its becoming to be weak hope. Its my first and I'm sure that last direct order from DJI.

br, Pawel.
2018-2-5
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

So exactly same times except the very first one my was 30 earlier.

And update about landing at uk is backward as you received update later than 4am
2018-2-5
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

That's journey of my previous dhl delivery.
So in theory it could be delivered today.  
2018-2-5
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Netherlands

I have given up for a delivery tomorrow....
2018-2-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

r0mko Posted at 2018-2-5 02:44
Lucky you. Mine is still stuck somewhere. Have you ordered a DJI Select Program?
[view_image]

My guess is that their is a palette in Shenzhen since 31st waiting for Red Mavics and this is holding the whole procedure up . The reason I say this is because when I contacted DHL first they asked what I was waiting on then they asked me what colour, I thought this a very strange question.
2018-2-5
Use props
r0mko
lvl.2
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-5 03:59
My guess is that their is a palette in Shenzhen since 31st waiting for Red Mavics and this is holding the whole procedure up . The reason I say this is because when I contacted DHL first they asked what I was waiting on then they asked me what colour, I thought this a very strange question.
[view_image]

Mine is Arctic White. Seems that colour makes no difference.
2018-2-5
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Flight distance : 509268 ft
Poland

If this is true (my tracking is exactly the same as your) then this can mean that palette have not left China yet, which is f... up!
Hope they holding it on customs in East Midlands, but it seems that later deliveries have already been processed.

br, pawel.
2018-2-5
Use props
escore
Second Officer
Flight distance : 775568 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I have the exact same times and still no information after Shenzhen.
2018-2-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

r0mko Posted at 2018-2-5 04:06
Mine is Arctic White. Seems that colour makes no difference.

My point being there was a delay in having red ready , so black and white sitting in Shenzhen waiting for red to be added to palette for shipping to Europe.
2018-2-5
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

From informations you give there are at least two pallets going to Europe. As there are 2 different times that it left (not first update as this is first scan of label) and from what I can see we will be updated after parcel is scanned at local delivery depot t
2018-2-5
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

Ah..

So it will be updated backwards when parcel reach delivery depot.
2018-2-5
Use props
r0mko
lvl.2
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-5 04:08
My point being there was a delay in having red ready , so black and white sitting in Shenzhen waiting for red to be added to palette for shipping to Europe.

I hope that's not true...
2018-2-5
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Netherlands

It seems completely random.... It certainly is not handled in the order of purchase or shipped from the factory. Maybe customs is FILO and items are queded randomly for clearance?
2018-2-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

r0mko Posted at 2018-2-5 04:13
I hope that's not true...

So do I, but I found it very strange why DHL would ask me what colour I ordered, why would the even care.
2018-2-5
Use props
Ben Service
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have just had a return call from DHL who told me that the shipment is stuck at customs in UK East Midlands, because the items have been shipped as bulk apparently it makes it more challenging to verify import duty has been paid, she has had confirmation from customs that they intend to clear the blockage by the end of the day and that my tracking advice shall be updated accordingly.
2018-2-5
Use props
r0mko
lvl.2
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-5 04:15
So do I, but I found it very strange why DHL would ask me what colour I ordered, why would the even care.

That's really weird. The only guess I have that DHL works in cooperation with DJI and they might have established a sort of dedicated warehouse or sorting facility to cope with the massive amount of orders. This is the only rational reason why DHL could be aware of contents of your parcel.
2018-2-5
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

It's such a mess. Everyone getting different answers. Nothing surprise me now. Either if they just shipped full palet of random drones and now they are packing it and sending or that my drone is already delivered and waiting at home.  
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules