Flight distance : 422799 ft
United Kingdom

Nice one
2018-2-6
Use props
iceman#1
lvl.3
Germany

still stuck at the same status like 1st Feb. This is annoying. Never ever had such a bad DHL Express experience.
I really think that the added 10-50 pallets that day, making a big difference at Shenzhen DHL facility. I guess they are not accustomed to such big loads of items on one day.
2018-2-6
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106030 ft
Ireland

This place is so big that 50 wouldn't make a big difference. Google dhl east midlands. I'm getting sick of it
0701253.jpg
2018-2-6
Use props
the7orro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3658 ft
Austria

pawel_g Posted at 2018-2-5 23:08
Mine still at Lepizig as it missed morning flight to Warsaw. So it will stay there till tomorrow morning.
I hope that Your parcells will clear at East Midlands soon.

i ordered mine on the 29th and is still in chine - lucky you
2018-2-6
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

After another phone call to dhl.

It's in UK and it's scheduled to be moved from UK to Ireland tonight but probably will miss tomorrow delivery because of customs... Of course nothing showing up on my tracking number...
2018-2-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

sszaki Posted at 2018-2-6 05:18
After another phone call to dhl.

It's in UK and it's scheduled to be moved from UK to Ireland tonight but probably will miss tomorrow delivery because of customs... Of course nothing showing up on my tracking number...

Well mine was processed at 4am this morning and is being delivered today so you never know, fingers crossed.
2018-2-6
Use props
BFdeTiger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194938 ft
Ireland

Hi sszaki, was that specifically yours? Or all shipments to Ireland? Cheers
2018-2-6
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

BFdeTiger Posted at 2018-2-6 06:24
Hi sszaki, was that specifically yours? Or all shipments to Ireland? Cheers

Id ask for my one. Give them a call 1890725725 very friendly and helpful
2018-2-6
Use props
Arts Wye
lvl.1
Austria

sszaki Posted at 2018-2-6 03:26
Any idea what other electronic could have release date similar to mavic that caused such a mayhem in EU?

I remember iPad. Same tracking emotions.
2018-2-6
Use props
AM0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 415554 ft
Estonia

My Red FMC I ordered on 24th of  January is still on "Payment Success" status.
Its two weeks already and it hasn't even started shipping.
From 16th of February there will be a Chinese New Year and everything will stop for a two weeks  :-(
2018-2-6
Use props
orlandoross
lvl.1
United Kingdom

After contacting DHL I’ve managed to get the bulk tracking for my shipment. Frustrating that it’s still stuck in Shenzhen on my personal tracking number!
9834FB8C-C58A-4F75-9A44-5BD16C349FE1.jpeg
2018-2-6
Use props
BFdeTiger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194938 ft
Ireland

Got a reply from DHL...

Thank you for your email, your shipment is currently in east midlands it is due to export tomorrow 07/02 it should arrive into Ireland on Friday.

As it is coming from outside the EU it may be stopped by customs when it arrives.

Hopefully in time for the weekend
2018-2-6
Use props
Arts Wye
lvl.1
Austria

AM0 Posted at 2018-2-6 06:57
My Red FMC I ordered on 24th of  January is still on "Payment Success" status.
Its two weeks already and it hasn't even started shipping.
From 16th of February there will be a Chinese New Year and everything will stop for a two weeks  :-(

I ordered a day later. If it does not move in a couple of days, I will cancel the order. I am going for  a holiday and when I am back in March I will order the drone from Amazon, for example. By then the fever should be over.
2018-2-6
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

orlandoross Posted at 2018-2-6 07:07
After contacting DHL I’ve managed to get the bulk tracking for my shipment. Frustrating that it’s still stuck in Shenzhen on my personal tracking number!

What was Your personal tracking number? I'll try to find correlation between bulk and personal number
2018-2-6
Use props
r0mko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 149800 ft
Germany

Got an update on my tracking. Now it seems to be stuck at customs in the U. K. Boring.
2018-2-6
Use props
hobbydroner
lvl.3
Belgium

Tadango Posted at 2018-2-5 12:04
You pay 1049 euros when you ship it to belgium...... taxes included.

Thanks, for your reply.
2018-2-6
Use props
hobbydroner
lvl.3
Belgium

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-5 12:26
You are welcome. But as explained here above by Tadango you cannot take the US rate. The prices vary by country because of different VAT and other tax levels. Thus on the DJI website you have to select your country first, then you'll get the correct price. Importing it yourself has two big disadvantages, the biggest is the warranty. I recommend to read the DJI warranty conditions which clearly state that warranty is granted in the country of purchase and has to be claimed there. Thus should you ever have an issue with your drone, you normally have to return it where you have bought it and that can get complicated, costly and time consuming. Secondly depending on the import regulations of your country it is likely that an import tax will be applied (here in Germany 10%) plus the VAT (here 19%). With self-import you might not save any money at all or very little but have all the potential problems mentioned.

Thank you for your good advise and I am looking forward for your reviews on your mavic air .I guess you are eager for spring time (as all of us ) to fly and make good shots from nature s beauty . Enjoyyyyy.
2018-2-6
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Flight distance : 509268 ft
Poland

r0mko Posted at 2018-2-6 11:58
Got an update on my tracking. Now it seems to be stuck at customs in the U. K. Boring.[view_image]

When it appeared as processed in East Midlands, it means that all customs on BULK are already done and your parcel is already "alone". It probably waits for transfer to next hub.
Mine since morning is laying in Leipzig, as it arrived to late to be taken by flight to Warsaw, so it will be transferred tomorrow early morning.

br, Pawel
2018-2-6
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

hobbydroner Posted at 2018-2-6 12:37
Thank you for your good advise and I am looking forward for your reviews on your mavic air .I guess you are eager for spring time (as all of us ) to fly and make good shots from nature s beauty . Enjoyyyyy.

You are most welcome and oh yes, I am desperately waiting for good flying weather! Tonight we are fully covered with snow. If it stays till tomorrow I shall try a few shots with that because it is quite rare here where I live.
2018-2-6
Use props
orlandoross
lvl.1
United Kingdom

sszaki Posted at 2018-2-6 09:52
What was Your personal tracking number? I'll try to find correlation between bulk and personal number

As much as I’d love to help you out, not prepared to publish personal tracking info. From Shenzhen to East Midlands (when package is in bulk transit) no info is visible on personal number. Only when individual packages are unloaded, the personal tracking starts back up again.
2018-2-6
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

No problem. Didn't thought it that way Of course it contain lot of information.
2018-2-6
Use props
wheeler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 422799 ft
United Kingdom

At long last it’s just been processed at East Midlands.

2018-2-6
Use props
orlandoross
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It’s worth adding that for those that want to track their package between Shenzhen and the UK, contact DHL and ask for the Break Bulk Express tracking number. If you do this via the live chat option on the website it’s relatively stress-free. Enjoy your drones
2018-2-6
Use props
Romulus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612608 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Romulus Posted at 2018-2-4 04:11
Thank you for the Info & Link with the explanation.
Same scenario here. Shipped at 31th January, and since 1st Feb it shows Shenzhen DHL Depart. (Dest. Germany). Hope the best.

...and finally arrived yesterday. It took about 5-6 days (with weekend between!).
2018-2-6
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232359 ft
Netherlands

Mine is getting close Just 200km to go. Could be delivered today
2018-2-6
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

My landed in Shannon. Now to cork Depp. It probably miss delivery guy but I'll try collect it myself as I'm not far from it.
2018-2-6
Use props
iceman#1
lvl.3
Germany

mine is in deliveryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Hope DHL Express is giving it to my neighbor, as I'm at work.

How do you guys normally manage to accept a shipment during day time when being at work? I can't use my work address, because then the package would end up in our works stock and that's not allowed for private parcel. So I always put a note at the door to deliver it to my neighbor, who is normally present all day.
2018-2-6
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

Im always using my work address as there is always someone there. There is dhl website delivery.DHL.Com where you can manage your delivery. Set it for different address, pickup location, allow to leave it without signature or with neighbor. But I never used it.
2018-2-6
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
United Kingdom

iceman#1 Posted at 2018-2-6 23:00
mine is in deliveryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Hope DHL Express is giving it to my neighbor, as I'm at work.

I got a wife for that
2018-2-6
Use props
r0mko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 149800 ft
Germany

The story seems to be over soon...
2018-2-7
Use props
Ben Service
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm Still waiting..... will it arrive, will it not arrived.... Introducing the New DJI Mavic Prayer.
2018-2-7
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Mine is out for delivery (NL) There was another package at the postal office also so i am gonna have some fun tonight when i get home.
2018-2-7
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

So close.   Unfortunately I've lost two beautiful sunny days... 20 left this year
Screenshot_20180207-091439.png
2018-2-7
Use props
Kimosabe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 166703 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Tadango Posted at 2018-2-7 01:00
Mine is out for delivery (NL)  There was another package at the postal office also so i am gonna have some fun tonight when i get home.

Hi Tadango,

When did yours left Shenzhen? I am also from NL, and I wonder if mine was on the same flight.

Thijs
2018-2-7
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Kimosabe Posted at 2018-2-7 01:20
Hi Tadango,

When did yours left Shenzhen? I am also from NL, and I wonder if mine was on the same flight.

31th jan, 20:59. After processing in EAST MIDLANDS - UK you can expect a delivery the next day. The day when processed does not update much....
2018-2-7
Use props
Cirkus Monkey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 293094 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Finally a new scan. Processed  at Eats Midland. I expected for more scan after this one, but better than nothing. Hopefully it will be out for delivery tomorrow.

2018-2-7
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Cirkus Monkey Posted at 2018-2-7 01:37
Finally a new scan. Processed  at Eats Midland. I expected for more scan after this one, but better than nothing. Hopefully it will be out for delivery tomorrow.

[view_image]

Mine did not update the day it was processed until late in the evening. The fun will begin tomorrow
2018-2-7
Use props
Spready
lvl.3
Flight distance : 70581 ft
United Kingdom

Good news... DHL due to deliver today.. Rescheduled for Friday to ensure someone in!
2018-2-7
Use props
Popom85
lvl.1
Italy

Ordered mine 24th of january, still stuck on the 4th dot since one and a half week ago but no email for tracking number ...
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules