Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sgreg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35778 ft
United Kingdom

Kune Posted at 2018-1-30 01:04
Any update in DHL?

in my case, no status change, same DHL status as Saturday 27th . (Departed from china)

I think mine is in the same customs unit wherever that is my DHL Tracking is showing the exact same info.

Balls.

Tbh as long as I get it for weekend I'm fine, won't be doing a lot of flying before then.

Mine is heading to Manchester BTW
2018-1-31
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

sgreg Posted at 2018-1-31 03:14
I think mine is in the same customs unit wherever that is my DHL Tracking is showing the exact same info.

Balls.

Things are getting worse...!!

I am getting a little nervous, just had a conversation with DHL and told me that they are not sure if they really have my package. And told me that I should contact with DJI!!! to start a claim... As if DJI had not given them the package.
2018-1-31
Use props
SMOOTHBASSMAN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344219 ft
  • >>>
United States

Kune,

They sent DHL a pre-authorization. DJI hasn't given them the drone yet.

I'm still waiting on my shipping. Was really wanting to fly this weekend. Not happening at this point.

I think they are prioritizing the folks that pay for that DJI monthy subscription which is bogus.  

We will see how it works out.
2018-1-31
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Kune Posted at 2018-1-31 03:20
Things are getting worse...!!

I am getting a little nervous, just had a conversation with DHL and told me that they are not sure if they rally have my package. And I should contact with DJI!!! As if DJI had not given them the package.

It was DHL who have sent us a notification and we are in their tracking system. Thus they must have our parcels.
2018-1-31
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106030 ft
Ireland

DHL seams to be little unpredictable. Last November I was waiting for kickstarter product to delivered from China and it took them almost 7 days to get it to Ireland and than it was stuck for another week for custom clearance.
2018-1-31
Use props
rantanlan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69698 ft
Germany

Ordered 2018-01-26 15:30:50 (UTC) and just recieved my DHL shipping info. Tracking shows as "Shipment picked up" .. so lets see how long it takes to Germany. I'm eager
2018-1-31
Use props
fans9c587856
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48110 ft
Ireland

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-1-31 03:10
Great news I suppose your getting same winds as us up here in Sligo 80km at the moment doesn’t look good for the rest of the week, plenty of time for setting up.

Mine was just picked up in China

the mavic pro II will be out before i get a chance to check it out
2018-1-31
Use props
JohnWSr
lvl.1
United States

Tadango Posted at 2018-1-30 13:20
Mine did too but i used paypal. that  means instant right?

I used PayPal and it shows Payment Confirmed. I think it showed payment authorized at first.

2018-1-31
Use props
Joe Lenno
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12267 ft
Germany

Ordered onyx at 27 Jan via DJI w/ priority shipping code, then Monday 29 Jan DHL picked up the parcel and now in East Midlands UK for Delivery to Germany.
Does anybody, who received a MA already via DHL in Europe a screenshot of the complete DHL Express tracking status sequence from pickup in Shenzen to Delivery?
I'm curious, as my parcel currently is at step 4 (processed in East Midlands) since 10 hours, and as I have no expected delivery date indicated, I wonder how many more steps in the DHL chain to follow and what would be the typicall timeframe. Thx in advance!
2018-1-31
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Flight distance : 509268 ft
Poland

pawel_guraj Posted at 2018-1-30 09:12
Mine Black Fly More Combo was ordered on 24.01 (17:00 CET) and today I've got 4th blue dot (shipped), although no tracking number yet. My payment also changed to Pay Confirmed.
Hope to get my first drone soon  Delivery to Poland

24 hours after status changing to Shipped I've got my tracking number. Currently with DHL still in Shenzhen. Hope it comes to Europe quite quick ;)

br, pawel
2018-1-31
Use props
rockface
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9386 ft
United States

Mine is arriving today by 10:30am.  Shipped from China to Huntsville via FedEx.
2018-1-31
Use props
fansbfadffc1
New
United Kingdom

My shipment has went missing. I’m in Scotland and since Sunday DHL tracking hasn’t been updated from the 3 step (left facility in China)
I’ve now been told to wait 48 hours and they’ll investigate but it’s not sounding like it’s going well
2018-1-31
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

2018-1-31
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

After quick chat with customer service i got estimated delivery on 12th feb should stay with red one that i ordered 2 minutes after reveal...
2018-1-31
Use props
DarkFox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37884 ft
Brazil

I made the order on the 29th and until yesterday no sign of shipping. I canceled and ordered by djistoreoc.com, the same day they sent.
2018-1-31
Use props
snath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

It looks like FedEx has lost my Mavic Air, seems to be haunting their Carson, CA facility for the last few days - SAD. I need to take it on a trip to LA, guess need to buy a new one there and then see what to do with the one I bought from DJI (if it ever shows up). Its always hard to get refunds from DJI no matter what.....
2018-1-31
Use props
NEMZ305
lvl.2
Flight distance : 194442 ft
United States

Got my white air today no dji select shipped from China on the 28th through fedex
2018-1-31
Use props
Wanderlust Not Less
lvl.4
United States

DarkFox Posted at 2018-1-31 06:55
I made the order on the 29th and until yesterday no sign of shipping. I canceled and ordered by djistoreoc.com, the same day they sent.

I ended up doing the same thing.
After a few days of waiting for shipping and following threads like this, I canceled and ordered from DJI OC.
I ordered the Onyx FMC yesterday afternoon, it was shipped yesterday evening and I'll have it in Montana by end of day Friday.
2018-1-31
Use props
fansf20852a2
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my mavic air 1/23/18 @ 11:24am and I got notification that it was shipped out today and would be receiving it on Friday
2018-1-31
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

Mavics started poping up i various shops in ireland/uk You can get one at wex photographic and camera centre ie
2018-1-31
Use props
fans1eb1d4eb
New

United States

United States I am... ordered on 23rd and was supposed to ship on 28th they told me.
It is now the 31st and NOTHING!
PLEASE HELP DJI
2018-1-31
Use props
Bryan K
lvl.1

United States

I have yet to receive any indication of shipment as well. Been a week now.
2018-1-31
Use props
_iOBx
lvl.1
United States

rockface Posted at 2018-1-31 05:05
Mine is arriving today by 10:30am.  Shipped from China to Huntsville via FedEx.

Finally got mine today...from China to Auburn.

2018-1-31
Use props
Glenn Stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146939 ft
Australia

Got mine today in San Francisco..... Except I am in Sydney, so will have to wait a while longer.
2018-1-31
Use props
Chumcuoi
New
Vietnam

maihem.rc Posted at 2018-1-30 08:51
I would say it is possible.  I ordered a day before you and just got a shipping notification for delivery on 2/2/2018.  Hopefully, you are not far behind!

Thanks!
Today mine is shipped. Hope it will arrive on time to send to Viet nam for my trip.
2018-1-31
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Poland

Joe Lenno Posted at 2018-1-31 04:13
Ordered onyx at 27 Jan via DJI w/ priority shipping code, then Monday 29 Jan DHL picked up the parcel and now in East Midlands UK for Delivery to Germany.
Does anybody, who received a MA already via DHL in Europe a screenshot of the complete DHL Express tracking status sequence from pickup in Shenzen to Delivery?
I'm curious, as my parcel currently is at step 4 (processed in East Midlands) since 10 hours, and as I have no expected delivery date indicated, I wonder how many more steps in the DHL chain to follow and what would be the typicall timeframe. Thx in advance!

Hi.
Unfortunately I cannot answer your question as I'm still at step 3.
Can you tell me how long does it take to step 4.

I believe that all EU shipments from Shenzhen by DHL are coming via East Midlands, then in case of continental EU they go via Leipzig (which should happen the same day parcel arrives in Midlands)

br,pawel
2018-2-1
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

seme here... I'm still in step 3 from Saturday 27th.
2018-2-1
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

Mine was shipped today. So should arrive to Ireland on Tuesday?
2018-2-1
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Poland

Kune Posted at 2018-2-1 00:51
seme here... I'm still in step 3 from Saturday 27th.

I really hoped no to hear that answer...
Any idea from DHL side in your case?

br,pawel
2018-2-1
Use props
Wyke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33166 ft
United Kingdom

At least my Red is now in the right country...

2018-2-1
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Wyke Posted at 2018-2-1 01:03
At least my Red is now in the right country...
[view_image]

which application have you used to track your shipment?
2018-2-1
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

pawel_g Posted at 2018-2-1 01:00
I really hoped no to hear that answer...
Any idea from DHL side in your case?

I was told that in theory it is in UK stuck in customs, this is the only information that we got from DHL.
It is better than nothing because yesterday DHL didn't have any clue where it was located.
2018-2-1
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232359 ft
Netherlands

So all EU shipments go through the UK? I hope customs move quickly, i am afraid we have to wait for next week Other shipments from SHENZHEN through germany went very quickly....
2018-2-1
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Poland

Tadango Posted at 2018-2-1 01:27
So all EU shipments go through the UK? I hope customs move quickly, i am afraid we have to wait for next week  Other shipments from SHENZHEN through germany went very quickly....

I think that UK customs are involved only if UK is the destination country.
In other cases it should be the final county customs that take care of parcels.

I also thought that there is direct DHL route from Shenzhen to Leipzig, but currently it seems that everything goes through East Midlands.

br, pawel
2018-2-1
Use props
Paul Wilcock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 282480 ft
Ireland

sszaki Posted at 2018-1-31 14:34
Mavics started poping up i various shops in ireland/uk You can get one at wex photographic and camera centre ie

Not yet at Camera Centre, they may be on their website but they are not in stock and they have a long waiting list of prepaid customers - I called them.
2018-2-1
Use props
fans6f90fb41
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36529 ft
Netherlands

pawel_g Posted at 2018-2-1 00:45
Hi.

I'm having the exact same problem! Stuck at DHL step 3. The shippement is send in BULK says DHL so not per express! I have used a priority shipment code, so wht was it not send through express shipping @DJI?

There is a large shipment from China Shenzen underway to Midlands and from there the will check the bulk and redistribute it into smaller shipments. DHL says this is defenitly not the fastest way of shipping!
2018-2-1
Use props
the7orro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3658 ft
Austria

hello there i have ordered on 29th and just spoke to the customer service and they told me approx delivery 9th feb
but i am thinking to chancel
i have a htc u11 mobile (very new model with andoid 8.9) and they told me its not sure if it will work because they havent tested it yet
would anybody have experience mavic + htc
many thx
2018-2-1
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Poland

fans6f90fb41 Posted at 2018-2-1 02:20
I'm having the exact same problem! Stuck at DHL step 3. The shippement is send in BULK says DHL so not per express! I have used a priority shipment code, so wht was it not send through express shipping @DJI?

There is a large shipment from China Shenzen underway to Midlands and from there the will check the bulk and redistribute it into smaller shipments. DHL says this is defenitly not the fastest way of shipping!

That might explain why this is stuck in step 3 - they are waiting till whole BULK transport is complete.
If this is not express but standard DHL shipment then the delivery time from Shenzhen to EU is around 8-10 business days, just checked on DHL page.

A bit pity. It seems that middle of next week is optimistic version.

br,pawel
2018-2-1
Use props
Joe Lenno
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12267 ft
Germany

pawel_g Posted at 2018-2-1 00:45
Hi.

I now had some progress since DHL step 4, screen shot below. Hope to get it delivered today.
So overall, 3 days from placing the order via DJI w/ priority code to shipping, then 4 days to delivery via DHL Express. Quite satisfying.
2018-2-1
Use props
sgreg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35778 ft
United Kingdom

Lucky you! Mine is still stuck on Step 3 getting nothing from DJI and DHL have not been able to locate the package as of yet...

Still its encouraging to see someone getting past Step 3!
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules