Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kune
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

RvBCrS Posted at 2018-2-2 03:24
It's not lost, I have contacted DHL yesterday and the were very suprised DJI choose BULK delivery as an option as it is probably cheaper for DJI, but much slower than Express delivery. The lady on the phone said. It is sand by BBX (BREAK BULK) and NOT WPX (Worldwide Parcel eXpress) which is the fastest option and which they should have send it by when I choose the PRIORITY Shipping option from DJI.

I'm at step 8 now, it's in AMSTERDAM and since I live in the Netherlands I hope it will arrive soon!

Thanks for the info... It's a shame that after paying the DJI SELECT they treat us like this. I expected it to be shipped as as express priority because I payd for it.. (SELECT) and not as BULK delivery!!
2018-2-2
Use props
sgreg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35778 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah I wasn't offered select so just got normal priority and it looks like I'll get it before some with Priority!

2018-2-2
Use props
PogTheMightyOne
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78537 ft
United Kingdom

i just got mine
2018-2-2
Use props
sgreg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yep mine has arrived ...i hope ! Showing as delivered at home but im at work! Waiting for txt confirmation its there lol  
2018-2-2
Use props
sgreg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Confirmed waiting for me at home.....going to be a long afternoon at work lol
2018-2-2
Use props
Tomcatuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered on 24th...It's shipped email and text received on 31st from DHL @ 7:50 am and then DJI an hour or so later.
DJI estimate delivery 7th Feb so will be exactly 14 days from placing the order.
The messages's above in this thread explain a lot thanks :-)

2018-2-2
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106030 ft
Ireland

The estimated by dji is the maximum time that delivery should take. My is due at 12th Feb. But it was already shipped and it usually takes around 4 working days to deliver from China to Ireland
2018-2-2
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232359 ft
United Kingdom

sszaki Posted at 2018-2-2 06:19
The estimated by dji is the maximum time that delivery should take. My is due at 12th Feb. But it was already shipped and it usually takes around 4 working days to deliver from China to Ireland

Yes but now you have to add the BULK  delay It is not DHL express.... It will take a few days more.
2018-2-2
Use props
RvBCrS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36529 ft
Netherlands

Just got mine too! And as expected the box was labeled BBX (BULK) shipping... so much for priority shipping I guess..
2018-2-2
Use props
fans2a1278a7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 546138 ft
United States

Fly-more ordered 29th mid afternoon shipping and be in Kansas Wednesday morning, no special codes or shipping Black version....if that helps
2018-2-2
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Flight distance : 509268 ft
Poland

And mine still at 3rd phase. Ordered 24th, "Shipped" on 29th, received tracking number on 31rd, and on 31rd left Shenzhen.
And as I'm leaving for business trip next week it seems that I'm gonna see my Air at the end of next week.

br, pawel
2018-2-2
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

My is probably in same bulk parcel as yours

18h after shipping from shenzhen and no update so I guess it will be good if I receive it before next weekend.
2018-2-2
Use props
iceman#1
lvl.3
Germany

Since February 1st my shipping info is stuck at
"Left DHL Office Shenzhen"
It said delivery scheduled for 2nd February until yesterday evening. Now it says "delivery time unknown"
It's going to Germany
2018-2-3
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Poland

Seems that we might be on the same BULK which stuck somewhere (in my case DHL can’t tell me if it arrived in England or is still in China). Mine is stuck since 31rd Jan
2018-2-3
Use props
wheeler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 422799 ft
United Kingdom

Mine is the same 21.00 on the 31st was the last update. It’s getting very frustrating now. The items support told me were holding the order up arrived days ago but the MA is still a no show.
2018-2-3
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

If it left on 31 it normally should arrive uk/Germany yesterday evening. As it's bulk parcel and its weekend it just wasn't processed.
Best scenario:
Monday morning it will be separated and shipped to destination country.
Tuesday depending on country will be delivered to destination or local depot for delivery next day.
2018-2-3
Use props
Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

iceman#1 Posted at 2018-2-3 02:09
It said delivery scheduled for 2nd February until yesterday evening. Now it says "delivery time unknown"

Same here. Destination Munich.
2018-2-3
Use props
Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Same here. Destination Munich.
2018-2-3
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

Where it shows date that delivery is scheduled?
2018-2-3
Use props
usarfireman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79957 ft
United Kingdom

ordered mine through Apple arriving Monday afternoon
2018-2-3
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Netherlands

sszaki Posted at 2018-2-3 07:37
Where it shows date that delivery is scheduled?

It doesn't show that with DHL shipments for the EU.
2018-2-3
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

Not realy

2018-2-3
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Poland

I hate that view. Looking at my 3 lines every hour knowing that it wont change soon.

br, paw.
2018-2-3
Use props
Roli6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 589528 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Same....

2018-2-3
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Poland

I'm still on the same (as You but one day earlier).

What I was told by local DHL, the date that parcel departed facility in Shenzhen, does not mean that it departed China (via Hong Kong). It just means that parcel was packed to palette. They may be waiting till it gets full, so it is probable that I'm on the same BULK that parcels shipped day later and maybe even next day (depending how much they are shipping daily)
I know that there is a way to get Waybill number of BULK palette, but you have to hit a very cooperative DHL helpline guy.

pawel.
2018-2-3
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

That's bit sad... Thankfully it was free delivery. Have dealt with companies that on top of charging for delivery of expensive stuff wanted to save on shipping costs that customer was charged for... Anyway dji should give option for paying extra for true express shipping.
2018-2-3
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Poland

sszaki Posted at 2018-2-3 12:09
That's bit sad... Thankfully it was free delivery. Have dealt with companies that on top of charging for delivery of expensive stuff wanted to save on shipping costs that customer was charged for... Anyway dji should give option for paying extra for true express shipping.

Yep, sure thing. If I'd only knew that they are using BULK for DHL and had option to ship real express for some money I wouldn't hesitate a minute...

Pawel.
2018-2-3
Use props
Hostile_citizen
lvl.1
United States

fans2a1278a7 Posted at 2018-2-1 04:41
I ordered mine Jan 29 in the afternoon Chicago time, just shipped, no tracking yet fly more onyx (black)

I ordered mine with the fly more and goggles package and I had a landing pad in there too.. Just found out turn around time for the landing pad is 10-15 days so I cancelled the landing pad.. Im also in Chicago and ordered the 29th.. Hopefully cancelling the landing pad will quicken this process..
2018-2-4
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7966 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PogTheMightyOne Posted at 2018-2-1 04:25
i live in the uk to and mine is still at stage 3 so i am hoping it gets updated soon

I ordered my Mavic Air Flame Red standard package on 26th January (UK)
And Mine is also at stage 3 awaiting shippment.
I also ordered 2 batteries on Friday hopefull they will arrive same same or before?
2018-2-4
Use props
hobbydroner
lvl.3
Belgium

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-27 08:00
I helps to read the forum before starting a new thread on an existing topic ;-): https://forum.dji.com/thread-131610-1-1.html
And yes, they are shipping heavily all over the world :-) Mine has left the factory in China today and tracking says it will be delivered to me on Monday. Might be still warm from the oven ;-)

Hello Wachtberger,I was thinking upgrading from spark to mavic air .You received your mavic air yet? What do think about it after testing? For us as europeans is it a deal to buy directly from dji (due to high import tax)? Loking forward on your review THANKS.
2018-2-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

hobbydroner Posted at 2018-2-4 03:23
Hello Wachtberger,I was thinking upgrading from spark to mavic air .You received your mavic air yet? What do think about it after testing? For us as europeans is it a deal to buy directly from dji (due to high import tax)? Loking forward on your review THANKS.

Hi, yes I have received it and my first impressions are just WOW :-) The maiden flight will take place this afternoon. Others have reported already that the "Enhanced" WiFi connection of the Air is significantly better than with Spark and allows for good range. Two tests under European conditions are available here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D534%26typeid%3D534
Personally I would always buy from the DJI online store because I believe it makes warranty issues (should there be any) easier. DJI is paying all taxes and the price is not different from local retailers.

2018-2-4
Use props
the7orro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3658 ft
Austria

pawel_g Posted at 2018-2-3 11:10
I'm still on the same (as You but one day earlier).
[view_image]
What I was told by local DHL, the date that parcel departed facility in Shenzhen, does not mean that it departed China (via Hong Kong). It just means that parcel was packed to palette. They may be waiting till it gets full, so it is probable that I'm on the same BULK that parcels shipped day later and maybe even next day (depending how much they are shipping daily)

here you can find all the details
https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/dhl-shipping-explained.405822/
2018-2-4
Use props
Romulus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612608 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Thank you for the Info & Link with the explanation.
Same scenario here. Shipped at 31th January, and since 1st Feb it shows Shenzhen DHL Depart. (Dest. Germany). Hope the best.  

2018-2-4
Use props
Wyke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33166 ft
United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-4 03:33
Hi, yes I have received it and my first impressions are just WOW :-) The maiden flight will take place this afternoon. Others have reported already that the "Enhanced" WiFi connection of the Air is significantly better than with Spark and allows for good range. Two tests under European conditions are available here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D534%26typeid%3D534
Personally I would always buy from the DJI online store because I believe it makes warranty issues (should there be any) easier. DJI is paying all taxes and the price is not different from local retailers.

“.... my first impressions are just WOW”. Yes, that was pretty much how I felt opening up the box and seeing that beautifully high red gloss finished Air sitting there. Wow says it all.
2018-2-4
Use props
iceman#1
lvl.3
Germany

Not only the bulk process, but also the custom/Texas prepaid process for bulk shipment might take some more time. What bothers me a lot is the fact that there was a delivery time available ones, but now it goes to "not available". So why post a no fullfil able time first?!
2018-2-4
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

Romulus Posted at 2018-2-4 04:11
Thank you for the Info & Link with the explanation.
Same scenario here. Shipped at 31th January, and since 1st Feb it shows Shenzhen DHL Depart. (Dest. Germany). Hope the best.

Super useful information. So as I expected parcels shipped on 1st or 2nd will be delivered on Monday to uk Tuesday in some countries and Wednesday on rest. If all goes fine.

I'm trying to get bulk tracking number but as it's weekend it's rather impossible.
2018-2-4
Use props
sszaki
lvl.2
Ireland

Still no movement. Bit strange. I'll call dhl see what's going on.
2018-2-4
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Netherlands

Yes, I am getting a little frustrated now also
2018-2-4
Use props
pawel_g
lvl.3
Poland

Same here...

paw.
2018-2-4
Use props
Kune
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

when yours shipped?

Mine shipped on 27th and I haven't received yet.....  but at least it left customs already..... it needed almost 1 week to change the status to step 4.
2018-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules