IS THERE EVER GOING TO BE A OSMO FOR THE X5S!!!!!!
832 3 2018-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lolders
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

I have asked this year after year. You'd think they would see the value in a stabalizer for the new Inspire 2 line cameras... Why carry the drone around when you could detach the wonderful camera! Did you not see the GO PRO KARMA (yes a fail), but what a great idea...
2018-1-26
Use props
Brian88
lvl.3
Flight distance : 385942 ft
United States

Yes, please. The x7 says it will be compatible with future DJI products. I would assume they are working on this. fingers crossed.
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, thanks for your attention. If there is any news about it, we will inform users and have a release note on our website.
2018-1-26
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

A while back some photos leaked showing what appeared to be an X5s camera with a different connector, the speculation was that it was a prototype from an Osmo 2.  As far as I know, DJI never commented.

They have mentioned on the site that a ground camera solution (Osmo) for the Inspire 2’s cameras was coming.

The original Osmo released as a companion for the Inspire 1, So it would make sense.

I  presume it is almost ready, now that the Osmo Mobile 2 is out.  It will likely look much like that.  Though I would recommend to DJI that they add the rosette mount back and give it a replaceable battery.  Also I think the trigger is still a better way than the new system.
2018-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules