Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fans68c16cf5 Posted at 2018-2-1 14:22
I order a white fly more  on the 23 18:33:01 (UTC) and have not received any tracking number, reading that people ordered after that already have gotten there Mavic Air makes me a bit angry.

Your order must have been lost in the system, we can get a white Mavic air from the store here
2018-2-1
Use props
browndroneboy
lvl.3
Canada

ordered mine on the 29th status just changed to shipped till waiting for a tracking number.
2018-2-1
Use props
djiuser_1xofXq5rahHE
lvl.2
United States

Got mine today.  First drone total newbie.  Getting everything charged.  Did the firmware update.  Says there also may be a firmware update for the bulk charger in the quick start manual but that would seem weird, true?

Looking forward to contributing and learning from the forum.
2018-2-1
Use props
NewtonianDrone
lvl.1

United States

browndroneboy Posted at 2018-2-1 15:26
ordered mine on the 29th status just changed to shipped till waiting for a tracking number.

Same here.  Ordered on the 29th and status changed to "Shipped"  CS agent said in chat that it should go out on or before the 5th.
2018-2-1
Use props
wheeler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 422799 ft
United Kingdom

Spready Posted at 2018-2-1 14:37
Is anyone else from UK still having their MA shown as stuck in a DHL warehouse in China? Been 24hrs there!

Yes mine was last scanned at 21.00 on the 31st hasn’t been updated since.
2018-2-1
Use props
Scottifa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 266125 ft
Australia

IS camilandtati Posted at 2018-2-1 03:40
Attention All Mavic Air Combo RED purchasers
1) I live chatted with Bea. Gave her my order number. Inquired about this delay on all red models. She confirmed mine was shipping mid February. I ended the chat and a few hours later I received my tracking number and the fact that it has shipped. So, CS is clueless.
2) I purchased the RED combo 1.5 hours after the announcement in NY. I live in Florida.

Thanks for letting us know. I order the red FMC during the announcement and Im still waiting for it to ship
2018-2-1
Use props
Scottifa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 266125 ft
Australia

fans68c16cf5 Posted at 2018-2-1 14:22
I order a white fly more  on the 23 18:33:01 (UTC) and have not received any tracking number, reading that people ordered after that already have gotten there Mavic Air makes me a bit angry.

Yup Im in the same boat as you mate. CS claiming orders are shipped on a first come first serve basis but that is clearly BS!
2018-2-1
Use props
fansd8cc4f88
lvl.3
Flight distance : 166289 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

wheeler Posted at 2018-2-1 18:49
Yes mine was last scanned at 21.00 on the 31st hasn’t been updated since.

Same here with order to the Netherlands...
2018-2-1
Use props
Ben Service
lvl.1

United Kingdom

wheeler Posted at 2018-2-1 18:49
Yes mine was last scanned at 21.00 on the 31st hasn’t been updated since.

Me too, I was really excited when I saw on Wednesday it was 'DEPARTED FACILITY in SHENZHEN'  but now 48 hours later it's not been updated! Where is it? are DHL sending it via actual 'ship' and I need to wait  4 weeks for it to get to the UK lol.. that'll teach me for not paying for Select.

One day we'll have a glorious future where DJI use their own drones for distribution and a DJI Matrice XI will land in your garden cradling your precious packages just 45 minutes after you order them.
2018-2-2
Use props
rantanlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 69698 ft
Germany

Still waiting for an update from Shenzen too, guess they are all on flight 815 !
2018-2-2
Use props
Spready
lvl.3
Flight distance : 70581 ft
United Kingdom

So, 21:00 in China was 13:00 in UK...
Its nearly 48hrs since this was placed into the facility there..

Anyone have any clue why its taking so long? Seems a ridiculous situation to say that items can be purchased and then for them to not be able to leave China!
2018-2-2
Use props
fansef9a3f7c
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI are being ridiculous after getting through on live chat and being told a delivery date my order still says pending then I get an email this morning saying I need to cancel my order and make another as they can't ship. Thing is the option to cancel the order is gone from the screen. DJI  I would like my money back please!! This is a little riddiculus. Seriously if it's like this before you buy a product imagine how bad there after care must be!!!!
2018-2-2
Use props
fansef9a3f7c
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hope people paid with PayPal as I have had to open a dispute to get my money back. Shocking
2018-2-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Spready Posted at 2018-2-2 02:20
[view_image]

Same as that, spoke to DHL said it was just a cheaper way to bulk package, he said it should show up later tonight in East Midlands airport before being distributed.

2018-2-2
Use props
Tweak88
lvl.4
Flight distance : 176096 ft
United States

Update:: Mine arrived today 3 days ahead of scheduled date.

Order during press release fly more in red and received today around 10am central time in Oklahoma
2018-2-2
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-2 12:24
Same as that, spoke to DHL said it was just a cheaper way to bulk package, he said it should show up later tonight in East Midlands airport before being distributed.

[view_image]

Great to see that yours is finally closer too! No idea what went wrong with my shipment, there is a huge gap between departure in China and processing in East Midlands. And the tracking record (or should we call it flightrecord ;-) is not correct either because already on Wednesday 31 DHL told me on the phone that the shipment was in East Midlands. Only since yesterday things went really fast then and this morning it was delivered. But if this can be a little comfort, all the waiting is definitely worth it. Gosh what a great device the MA is, a new class of it's own, incredible! :-)
DHL Tracking.JPG
2018-2-2
Use props
MALEKIA
lvl.1
United States

MALEKIA Posted at 2018-1-31 09:05
Order Date: 1/27/2018

Shipped Status: 1/29/2018

My package arrived today - 6 days after I ordered it. Seems fast for the red Air.
2018-2-2
Use props
MALEKIA
lvl.1
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2018-1-31 08:45
The poll starts at the 27th, I ordered a red on about noon on the 23rd so there's no option for me. I've not heard a peep from DJI, wasn't invited to do Select or get a priority shipping code.  My order status hasn't changed. Rumor has it, the red ones won't ship for a couple weeks.

Something must be wrong.  I ordered my red one on 1/27 and received it today (2/2). I did join Select but that was after it had already shipped.
2018-2-2
Use props
Marco Ferchl
lvl.1
Austria

so all is totally random?  arrrg.

order date was at the 24th for the white combo, and its still in shenzhen DHL.  .....
2018-2-2
Use props
Kune
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2773465 ft
  • >>>
Spain

mine is still in Brussels 2 days in a row
It seems that DHL has outsourced a snail to carry my parcel!!
2018-2-2
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

Spready Posted at 2018-2-2 02:20
[view_image]

Hi Spready same as me, there is a thread (or two) about this, shipped as a bulk consignment with a different tracking number and as far as I can gather we won't get any updates till I suppose they break open the pallet or however they send them and the individual items are scanned ready for delivery which is pretty hopeless information for us.... sitting in a warehouse in the uk somewhere I suppose... I've been estimated hahahahahaha the 7th Feb delivery...
2018-2-3
Use props
Spready
lvl.3
Flight distance : 70581 ft
United Kingdom

Tomcatuk Posted at 2018-2-3 03:45
Hi Spready same as me, there is a thread (or two) about this, shipped as a bulk consignment with a different tracking number and as far as I can gather we won't get any updates till I suppose they break open the pallet or however they send them and the individual items are scanned ready for delivery which is pretty hopeless information for us.... sitting in a warehouse in the uk somewhere I suppose... I've been estimated hahahahahaha the 7th Feb delivery...

Thanks - yes - seen the other thread... its good to know others are in the same boat... or should I say warehouse!
If I hear anything - I will let you know!
2018-2-3
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232359 ft
Netherlands

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-2 12:39
Great to see that yours is finally closer too! No idea what went wrong with my shipment, there is a huge gap between departure in China and processing in East Midlands. And the tracking record (or should we call it flightrecord ;-) is not correct either because already on Wednesday 31 DHL told me on the phone that the shipment was in East Midlands. Only since yesterday things went really fast then and this morning it was delivered. But if this can be a little comfort, all the waiting is definitely worth it. Gosh what a great device the MA is, a new class of it's own, incredible! :-)

Totaly normal. It was the 31th in the UK already but did not clear customs. It only shows up in the list after it has cleared customs.
2018-2-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Tadango Posted at 2018-2-3 04:41
Totaly normal. It was the 31th in the UK already but did not clear customs. It only shows up in the list after it has cleared customs.

Thus customs seems to be the bottleneck.
2018-2-3
Use props
Air 1660
lvl.2
United States

Tadango Posted at 2018-2-3 04:41
Totaly normal. It was the 31th in the UK already but did not clear customs. It only shows up in the list after it has cleared customs.

I ordered mine on the26th and i received an email on Wednesday (1-31) as shipped, Thursday I got a tracking number but was listed as past the cutoff  so it would ship on Friday. Friday it takes a 3 hour truck ride from Shenzhen to landau HK where it still sits today. Four days later it’s still within three hours of where it came from. Color me confused
2018-2-3
Use props
AM0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 415554 ft
Estonia

Orederd Flame Red FMC on 24th of January as a regular customer.  
Still on "Payment Success" status after all these days.
Customer support said that it is scheduled to ship on 14th february :-(
2018-2-3
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232359 ft
Netherlands

Air 1660 Posted at 2018-2-3 05:22
I ordered mine on the26th and i received an email on Wednesday (1-31) as shipped, Thursday I got a tracking number but was listed as past the cutoff  so it would ship on Friday. Friday it takes a 3 hour truck ride from Shenzhen to landau HK where it still sits today. Four days later it’s still within three hours of where it came from. Color me confused

That is not a EU order so it will take a different route, and probably not DHL
2018-2-3
Use props
Air 1660
lvl.2
United States

Tadango Posted at 2018-2-3 05:30
That is not a EU order so it will take a different route, and probably not DHL

I failed to mention it’s been sitting at a “fedex location” In landau Hong Kong for two days,
2018-2-3
Use props
Air 1660
lvl.2
United States

Air 1660 Posted at 2018-2-3 05:34
I failed to mention it’s been sitting at a “fedex location” In landau Hong Kong for two days,

Lantau island Hong Kong, my bad!
2018-2-3
Use props
scrib85
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27671 ft
United States

Air 1660 Posted at 2018-2-3 05:22
I ordered mine on the26th and i received an email on Wednesday (1-31) as shipped, Thursday I got a tracking number but was listed as past the cutoff  so it would ship on Friday. Friday it takes a 3 hour truck ride from Shenzhen to landau HK where it still sits today. Four days later it’s still within three hours of where it came from. Color me confused

same.  left two hours ago.
2018-2-3
Use props
IS camilandtati
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31913 ft
United States

Combo Red ordered on DJI.com 1.5 hours after announcement (11:30est) in NYC. Shipped from Shenzhen on 2/2 and received in Fort Lauderale 2/5 at 9am
The device is jewelry to the eyes. Very well made and packaged amazingly. A thrill really. I have both Spark and MP. This one is beyond real. Love it.
2018-2-5
Use props
Arthourr
New

France

Judging by how fast it went for Wachtberger, I should receive mine in a few days.
Departed from shenzen on 2012-02-02, still this status to date
2018-2-6
Use props
takdou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78763 ft
Germany

Hi,
total Newbie. first drone.
ordered my Mavic Air Onyx combo 30th of Jan at 21:28 (UTC). i am located in Germany (Hamburg).
just received my parcel (in my office). so meaning less than than one week. quite fast considering the route:
Shenzen (China) - East Midlands (UK) - Leipzig (Germany) - Final destination (Norderstedt - Germany).

Had a little stress as the parcel was a bit damaged. But when unboxing noticed nothing (sa far)
Argghhhhh, need to wait until this evening, and most probably friday evening.

2018-2-6
Use props
Arthourr
New

France

Hi,
My order is stuck at Chinese customs, I have just had customer service.

DHL order to France, stuck since 2018-2-2.

Hope this will be solved soon !

Arthur
2018-2-7
Use props
BlackM7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1522 ft
Serbia

AM0 Posted at 2018-2-3 05:24
Orederd Flame Red FMC on 24th of January as a regular customer.  
Still on "Payment Success" status after all these days.
Customer support said that it is scheduled to ship on 14th february :-(

same thing.....Customer support said that it is 10-15 working days for shipping?!!!
so All of us are crazy because we preorder... Now you can buy in every store....
2018-2-7
Use props
Pedicone1211
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6555 ft
United States

Ordered on 2/1, MA onyx fly more with goggles. Chat with CS, said it will ship out on 2/24? 23 days from order to shipping? Seems long.
2018-2-7
Use props
Pedicone1211
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6555 ft
United States

Canceled the DJI order, they said it wouldn't ship until February 25th, Apple online store had the MA Fly more combo in stock for Delivery next week.

"Ordered on 2/1, MA onyx fly more with goggles. Chat with CS, said it will ship out on 2/24? 23 days from order to shipping? Seems long."
2018-2-8
Use props
puckhead85
lvl.2
United States

Is there a way to get a tracking number.  According to my status the website it says it shipped, but i have not received any emails with my tracking number.  
2018-2-8
Use props
mainstain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 178566 ft
United States

I ordered from Amazon on Sunday, Feb. 4, and my fly more package arrived Wednesday, Feb. 7 (Florida, USA). A day earlier than FedEx predicted!
Oddly, the price on Amazon has increased from $999 (what I paid) to $1,029.99 with Amazon Prime.
2018-2-8
Use props
Amarand
lvl.3
Flight distance : 160531 ft
United States

Just ordered my Flame Red Mavic Air today, direct from DJI.  My first drone.  I also purchased the DJI Care Refresh support contract with the unit.

Immediately after purchasing the Air, I signed up for the DJI Select program.

Does signing up immediately after purchasing the Air impact the shipping date at all? Or is that just subsequent purchases?

Also, I noticed a lot of people ordered weeks ago, so am I behind the curve?  When I buy my new iPhones every year, I wait up until midnight to pre-order so I get as close to the front of the line as I can. I know that sometimes waiting until the next day can push you out a few months.... Wasn't sure how the Mavic Air is likely to work.  I think it said 5-10 days or something?
2018-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules