1397 5 2018-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dennisz
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi Community

I got a problem with the DJI Assistant.

The DJI Support told me to set my settings back on my RC.

But all I get is an error:
Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-27 um 15.59.33.png

What can I do?

Best regards
2018-1-27
Use props
jcgoobee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476119 ft
United States

Hi there, what's wrong with your aircraft and/or remote that require a reset to begin with? If your DJI Assistant is not working properly, you just need to reinstall the software which is a bit irrelevant to your hardware problem. Just wondering.
2018-1-27
Use props
dennisz
lvl.1
Switzerland

jcgoobee Posted at 2018-1-27 07:32
Hi there, what's wrong with your aircraft and/or remote that require a reset to begin with? If your DJI Assistant is not working properly, you just need to reinstall the software which is a bit irrelevant to your hardware problem. Just wondering.

Hey, I got a problem with the DJI Go App. I get random disconnects while flying. I contacted the Support and they told me to update everything (which already was) and to set everything back to factory settings. The hardware topic is wrong, I'm sorry, didn't notice
2018-1-27
Use props
jcgoobee
lvl.4
United States

dennisz Posted at 2018-1-27 07:38
Hey, I got a problem with the DJI Go App. I get random disconnects while flying. I contacted the Support and they told me to update everything (which already was) and to set everything back to factory settings. The hardware topic is wrong, I'm sorry, didn't notice

no problem at all. What device (Android? iOS) are you flying your Mavic with? Did you put the mobile device to Airplane mode to steer away from interference? If your Mavic is new, did you do the initial IMU and compass calibration?
2018-1-27
Use props
dennisz
lvl.1
Switzerland

jcgoobee Posted at 2018-1-27 07:42
no problem at all. What device (Android? iOS) are you flying your Mavic with? Did you put the mobile device to Airplane mode to steer away from interference? If your Mavic is new, did you do the initial IMU and compass calibration?

I use an iPhone X (IOS). No, never tried airplane mode. Did it say I should, cause I've never seen that. Do you think that this helps? And yes, I did everything it said I should (read the little starter book and the manual to set up my drone as safely as possible).

Thank you for your answers!
2018-1-27
Use props
jcgoobee
lvl.4
United States

dennisz Posted at 2018-1-27 07:49
I use an iPhone X (IOS). No, never tried airplane mode. Did it say I should, cause I've never seen that. Do you think that this helps? And yes, I did everything it said I should (read the little starter book and the manual to set up my drone as safely as possible).

Thank you for your answers!

iOS is the best to pair with DJI drones. Yes, put your phone in Airplane mode first, and see if the situation improves. Also, try swapping the included cable with your iPhone's lightning cable. You never know, it might help. Give it a try.

Happy flying!
2018-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules