Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Red lines on iPhone screen
10047 10 2018-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BASE509
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2503 ft
United States

I’ve been getting red lines around a lot of my iPhone screen.  Does anyone else see this or what’s going on? Any fix or what am I doing wrong?
Thanks
2018-1-27
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

This may be due to the camera setting Peak Focus Threshold which shows what is in focus. There are several settings which are off/low/normal/high.
2018-1-27
Use props
Yiliayoung
lvl.3

United States

Have you ever tried the basic solutions, like factory reset, reset iPhone or restore iPhone with iTunes?
You are suggested to fix your iPhone red lines with them one by one.
If not, it's further available to use Joyoshare iPhone system recovery Mac/Win to repair with No data loss.

More: 6 Solutions to Fix iPhone Red Screen Problem
2020-3-8
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

China

If you have noticed vertical lines on your iPhone, you don't need to worry about this issue. You can use several ways to solve the issue and I would share some ways I know for fixing this issue.

1. Force Restart iPhone to Fix Red Line on Screen:
For iPhone 8 or Earlier: 1) Press the top (or side) button and hold it until the slider appears; 2) Simply drag this slider and turn the device off; 3) Now, you should press and hold the Top button (or the side button ) until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone X: 1) Press Side Button and volume (+ or -) button and hold them; 2) Once the slider appears, drag it and turn the iPhone X; 3) Now, you should press and hold the Side Button once again to start your iPhone X.

2. Reset iPhone to Fix Red Line on Screen:
1) Go to “Settings” and tap the “General” option; 2) Then select the “Reset” option and tap “Erase All Content and Settings”; 3) If prompted, you should log into your Apple ID using the credentials; 4) Provide confirmation when prompted and wait patiently until the device gets erased.

3. Restore Your iPhone to Fix Red Line on Screen:
1) Start by opening iTunes on a computer and connect your iOS device to the computer (a Mac or a PC to do this) using the original cable; 2) If prompted, you should follow the onscreen steps by providing the passcode; 3) Select the iOS device as it appears on iTunes and you will find the summary panel and click on “Restore” option; 4) When prompted, you should confirm the restoration process; 5) Now, your device will be erased through iTunes and the latest iOS version will be installed and the device will function like a new one and configure the way you want.

4. Fix iPhone Red Lines on Screen with iOS Repair Software:
If the above methods still cannot solve your issue, you can use a tool for fixing this issue. Then you can make sure that you can fix the problem while keeping the data on your iPhone. With the help of the professional tool, you can fix your issue with ease.
2020-5-8
Use props
djiuser_HfrCkQXWjTQ2
New

United States

This is likely loose connection if the display itself isn't damaged.It's also the cause of the software error of your iPhone. In this case, LazePaw iOS System Recovery is recommended to get rid of this red line issue with ease.

2022-4-12
Use props
OliverKK
lvl.4

United States

First, you can try to restart iPhone, use iTunes to restore iPhone, or update the iPhone to the latest version, if these methods can not fix, try to use the software to fix it, it can fix many iOS issues without losing your iPhone data.
2022-5-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's probably Peak Focus Indication. I get it on my Android phone too, It can be switched off.
2022-5-5
Use props
iFix
New

Lithuania

Most likely a display issue either with connection or with screen itself. Replace the screen and this should help. If you need anymore advice contact us directly
RegardsIfix
https://www.ifixnorwich.com/
2023-3-7
Use props
Jake. A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

no idea. never had that problem.
2023-3-9
Use props
ro_walker
lvl.4
Brazil

This may be due to the camera setting Peak Focus Threshold
2023-4-6
Use props
Howler
New

United States

[ Last edited by Howler In 2023-4-16 06:31 Editor ]\n\nMaybe it can be problef of MVP desvelopment services. So need to connect with companyread more https://itechcraft.com/services/mvp-development-services/
2023-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules