Mavic continuous beep after firmware failure
501 4 2018-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Socceteer Flyer
lvl.1
United States

I connected my remote and iPhone to the Mavic, I started to download the new firmware, it installed the remote upgrade, but it kept showing that it was connecting to the Mavic. I turned off the Mavic and turned on again, now the Magic starts and it has a continuous beep and I can’t connect the control or do anything.
Help.
2018-1-27
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You should install the Assistant 2 software on your PC and use it to update the Mavic.
2018-1-27
Use props
Socceteer Flyer
lvl.1
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2018-1-27 20:48
You should install the Assistant 2 software on your PC and use it to update the Mavic.

Thank you for the lead. I downloaded the Assistant 2 software on my Mac. It started and recognized the Magic Pro, it downloaded the firmare, however the firmware install failed with an error. So I tried to reset to factory settings and that also failed.

Any other thoughts...?
2018-1-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Multiple failures across multiple devices - I would contact DJI support and get the drone shipped back or wait and see if any miracle cures are posted on here
2018-1-28
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Socceteer Flyer Posted at 2018-1-28 17:04
Thank you for the lead. I downloaded the Assistant 2 software on my Mac. It started and recognized the Magic Pro, it downloaded the firmare, however the firmware install failed with an error. So I tried to reset to factory settings and that also failed.

Any other thoughts...?

Yes, you will have to contact support. In some cases they can give you access to an earlier firmware version which may fix the update error.
2018-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules