Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First flight with latest firmware. issues now
615 4 2018-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Don W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12664 ft
United States

new one for me. after the update went for a flight, @ 30 feet i was getting obstical warning of something 10 feet in front of the drone, of course it was in the wide open. could the suns reflection off the ocean cause this ?  same place I always fly. I put it in sport mode and did some flying and fun.

thoughts ?

2018-1-27
Use props
Brad Bilger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

Sunshine hitting the front sensors can cause it to think there's an something in front of it. I've had it happen to me, usually early in the morning flying east.
2018-1-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Don, the Obstacle Avoidance might be activated if the sensors detect the strong light in front of it. So it might be possible if the reflection of the sun from the ocean which caused this case. So please avoid flying towards the strong light or you can turn off the forward sensor if you need to, but you need to be careful if the OA system is off. Hope it helps.   oa.png
2018-1-28
Use props
Macdugel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 630577 ft
United States

I'm on the latest firmware both on the app and MP drone.  I lost connectivity completely with the drone for about 15 seconds. Luckily it was still hovering about 15 feet up from me.  Bit of a scare.  First time with issues for me.
2018-1-29
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

LOL, DJI fireware strikes again
2018-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules