Shipping Update
1532 2 2015-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rinconol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232566 ft
United States

Breaking News: At today's DJI Pilot Experience event in Miami, local dealer Drone Nerds announced that they are expecting deliveries from DJI by this coming Tuesday and will begin to sell and ship on Wednesday.

2015-4-26
Use props
ara9112003
lvl.3
Flight distance : 495869 ft
United States

wow that are great News Thanks,
2015-4-26
Use props
josh
lvl.1

United States

Just had a limited conversation w/ DJI support and this is semi-confirmed. Phantoms may ship on the 28th, or they may ship in early May. If you ordered from the DJI website, you should receive them within 7 business days.

Me:
Hi, I ordered the Phantom 3 advanced from DJI.com the day after it was announced. Two questions.
1: Once the Phantom 3 ships, about how long will it take to reach the US? Are we talking 1 week or less, less than 2 weeks, or over 2 weeks?
2: Is there any clarity on when they will ship

Cherry:
hi Josh , once the Phantom 3 ship out , need 5-7 working days
and we will ship out it by ordering sequence in May

Me:
ok, great! Thanks for the information. Is that early, mid, or late may? About how far back has the schedule been pushed?

Cherry
early of May

Me:
Ok, thanks for clarifying Cherry! Is there any information relevant to initial supply that you can share?

Cherry
we will start the shipping in 28th of April

Me:
Great! I assume that's to consumers? Thanks so much for the info Cherry.

Cherry
You are very welcome, . Please do feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you for choosing DJI, "The Future of Possible!”
2015-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules