Keep dates on copy
396 2 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iwantaphantom
New
Flight distance : 3343 ft
Germany

As far as I know I always have to copy videos and photos into my iPhone's library so I can export them to my Mac for editing. Is there any way to make DJI Go directly write to the library so I do not have to do this additional step? Anyway, when I copy the videos and photos to the library they all get assigned the current date and time instead of the time of the shooting. This is really annoying when I forgot to copy on one day and copy multiple days of shooting at once. Is there any better way to do this or can DJI please fix the issue in a way that all metadata is retained during copy? Better still, make it so that I do not have to copy at all.
2018-1-28
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I do what you do, except perhaps that I move them from the phone to the mac using Air Drop.  Is that how you do it?  It sure makes it simple.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, all footage are save in DJI Go APP and the folder named hg300 storage, why don't you copy the footage to your computer directly?
For iOS mobile device, the storage path cannot be selected currently, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules