2230 8 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joemar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 324183 ft
Belgium

hello all,
i have my spark for a few months now. and after a month i noticed that the gimbal stabilizes fine but when i iam the camera down. the camera gets stuck not all the time but it is frustrating.
can someone help me

here is a link to a video with the problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sd0ohw ... 128_125023.mp4?dl=0

thank you
2018-1-28
Use props
DMY
lvl.2
Philippines

I noticed this too only yesterday after I upgraded my DJO Go 4 app to the latest version.  The camera does not return to “0” degrees up (fully pointed forward). I am not sure if this was like this before, but I only checked the camera when the camera angle indicator in the screen showed that there are about 3 more bars  up but I could not move the camera up anymore. Is this normal (and I only noticed it now?)
2018-1-28
Use props
djiuser_PZSRW14mAyIt
lvl.1

United States

DMY Posted at 2018-1-28 06:03
I noticed this too only yesterday after I upgraded my DJO Go 4 app to the latest version.  The camera does not return to “0” degrees up (fully pointed forward). I am not sure if this was like this before, but I only checked the camera when the camera angle indicator in the screen showed that there are about 3 more bars  up but I could not move the camera up anymore. Is this normal (and I only noticed it now?)

Mine is the same, although i did crash mine and the camera is  slanted now but the camera still moves up and down but not all the way up, like you said it has 3 bars up to go but never gets there.
2018-1-30
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

The 3 bars going up are there for Pano, and the Spark itself will use that area during faster forward flight, you can’t manually go there.
2018-1-30
Use props
PS013
First Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

It will go all the way up, but only in tripod mode

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=112423
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Joe. Please tell me the firmware of your drone. Did you crash your drone before? Thanks for your support.
2018-2-4
Use props
Joemar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 324183 ft
Belgium

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-4 22:09
Hi, Joe. Please tell me the firmware of your drone. Did you crash your drone before? Thanks for your support.

Its the latest Firmware
2018-2-4
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Fly it under windy conditions and tell us, if you get some shaky video footage like this:
(My gimbal stucks every now and then in ~0° position, with wind it is shaky, without the cam 'noods' with the AC in P and forward flying)
Would be good to know, that i am not the oly one with a 'locked' gimbal
And watch the gimbal position dot in the app.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D516%26typeid%3D516
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Joemar Posted at 2018-2-4 22:13
Its the latest Firmware

Thanks for your update. I would forward this situation to our engineers for further check.
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules