Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Few questions in same time
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eliasson69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126824 ft
Latvia

First is about flight records. I fly P3S, bought used. In DJI GO app i make my profile, but in one day I find that there is two profiles. Then I try to delete, second profile disapere, but till this moment when I sync with cloud. It OK? Or maybe somehow I can delete second profile?!

Second question is about forum. I dont have my drone icon in my personal homepage. Its because I m on level 2?
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, you need to use the email that activating your drone to register the account in our forum. Then it will show below your name. If you buy a second hand drone, you can not change the activated account and it can not show in your account. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-2-4
Use props
eliasson69
lvl.4
Latvia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-4 23:50
Sir, you need to use the email that activating your drone to register the account in our forum. Then it will show below your name. If you buy a second hand drone, you can not change the activated account and it can not show in your account. Thanks for your understanding.

Where is the email? Where i must sen mail?
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

eliasson69 Posted at 2018-2-5 00:04
Where is the email? Where i must sen mail?

You can not change the activated email. As you bought a used drone, it was activated by the last owner. Users need to use the email to register our forum. Please inform us if you still have doubt.
2018-2-9
Use props
eliasson69
lvl.4
Latvia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-9 02:44
You can not change the activated email. As you bought a used drone, it was activated by the last owner. Users need to use the email to register our forum. Please inform us if you still have doubt.

I log in to forum via facebook profile.
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules