Surprise Surprise Dji called me This Morning
2325 24 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
duke123
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78930 ft
United States

Boy was i surprised ,DJI called me this morning because i complained about why thy had to repaced my controller on my P4P and i wanted my old contoller back the guy explained why they had to replace it and told me he would call the wharehouse on Monday morning and make sure my controller was sent back to me, wow maybe just maybe DJI is trying to get there customer service act together.
2018-1-28
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

One of the admins probably helped you out!
2018-1-28
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
United States

I guess it was
2018-1-28
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

What was your problem with the original controller ? I’ve sent my P3A controller in for repair and hoping I’m not out of pocket for a faulty product that should work for a reasonable length of time for the price
2018-1-28
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
United States

FlanniganFlyer  Posted at 2018-1-28 12:01
What was your problem with the original controller ? I’ve sent my P3A controller in for repair and hoping I’m not out of pocket for a faulty product that should work for a reasonable length of time for the price

He is suppose to get back with me on Monday
2018-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Report the eventual outcome of this, thanks.

RedHotPoker
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Duke, we are working on improving our customer service, just to verify, where did you complain the issue before and may I have the case number so that I can check more details? Thank you.
2018-1-28
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-28 19:00
Hi Duke, we are working on improving our customer service, just to verify, where did you complain the issue before and may I have the case number so that I can check more details? Thank you.

DJI Mindy, I spoke with Kent D this morning and gave him the case number he is taking care of this for me, but thanks so much for caring, its great to see you guys are stepping up your level of service, again thanks for your help.
2018-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

It will only continue to improve... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

duke123 Posted at 2018-1-28 19:18
DJI Mindy, I spoke with Kent D this morning and gave him the case number he is taking care of this for me, but thanks so much for caring, its great to see you guys are stepping up your level of service, again thanks for your help.

You are welcome duke, please let us know if you need any further assistance, we are always here for you.
2018-1-29
Use props
FlanniganFlyer 8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

duke123 Posted at 2018-1-28 16:53
He is suppose to get back with me on Monday

Hi Duke123; I have just got confirmation that my controller was examined today and will be repaired free of charge I sincerely hope your case will be the same, and I just want to take this opportunity to thank all the DJI team for there speedy service and excellent costumer care
2018-1-29
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
United States

FlanniganFlyer 8 Posted at 2018-1-29 06:52
Hi Duke123; I have just got confirmation that my controller was examined today and will be repaired free of charge I sincerely hope your case will be the same, and I just want to take this opportunity to thank all the DJI team for there speedy service and excellent costumer care

I got my P4P and Mavic back this morning from dji everything connected, can't fly because of the rain, glad they are fixing your controller.
2018-1-29
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

DJI called me on Friday, but I missed the call. They sent me an email as a follow-up. I replied to the email, asking DJI to call me again on Monday... And they did, about an hour ago! LI've returned my 3rd replacement Mavic Pro, which was a refurbished aircraft, and will be getting a new Mavic Pro, as initially promised. This new-in-box replacement will be personally quality checked at the Cerritos facility to make sure it does not suffer the same problems as the three other replacements. I appreciate DJI taking these extra steps to finally fix my ongoing problems, and hope to have good news to report by the end of the week.
2018-1-29
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
United States

Jyunte Posted at 2018-1-29 10:37
DJI called me on Friday, but I missed the call. They sent me an email as a follow-up. I replied to the email, asking DJI to call me again on Monday... And they did, about an hour ago! LI've returned my 3rd replacement Mavic Pro, which was a refurbished aircraft, and will be getting a new Mavic Pro, as initially promised. This new-in-box replacement will be personally quality checked at the Cerritos facility to make sure it does not suffer the same problems as the three other replacements. I appreciate DJI taking these extra steps to finally fix my ongoing problems, and hope to have good news to report by the end of the week.

Hey Man, Great news I hope this time you get a working drone, good luck
2018-1-29
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
United States

duke123 Posted at 2018-1-29 11:15
Hey Man, Great news I hope this time you get a working drone, good luck

Thanks! Will I be able to fly with my fingers so tightly crossed?
2018-1-29
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
United States

Well maybe I spoke to soon, yesterday I received a call from (Kent D) from DJI wanting to know what my problem was, and I'm from the east coast and I do believe he was from Jersey ( Phone Number) He was going to call me back Monday morning and explain to me where my old controller is and why thy can't send it back to me being I had to buy a new controller, so now its 4 pm here in North Carolina and I have not heard from (Kent D from DJI) so they are back on my list for there not so good customer service.
Come on DJi I was talking good about you and other people to, now you have let us down again,
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlanniganFlyer 8 Posted at 2018-1-29 06:52

Glad to know the repair is under warranty and thanks for your positive feedback, hope you will get it back very soon.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

duke123 Posted at 2018-1-29 13:20
Well maybe I spoke to soon, yesterday I received a call from (Kent D) from DJI wanting to know what my problem was, and I'm from the east coast and I do believe he was from Jersey ( Phone Number) He was going to call me back Monday morning and explain to me where my old controller is and why thy can't send it back to me being I had to buy a new controller, so now its 4 pm here in North Carolina and I have not heard from (Kent D from DJI) so they are back on my list for there not so good customer service.
Come on DJi I was talking good about you and other people to, now you have let us down again,

Hi Duke, I'm really sorry to red on this, may I have the case number so that I can check more details for further support? Thank you.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jyunte Posted at 2018-1-29 10:37
DJI called me on Friday, but I missed the call. They sent me an email as a follow-up. I replied to the email, asking DJI to call me again on Monday... And they did, about an hour ago! LI've returned my 3rd replacement Mavic Pro, which was a refurbished aircraft, and will be getting a new Mavic Pro, as initially promised. This new-in-box replacement will be personally quality checked at the Cerritos facility to make sure it does not suffer the same problems as the three other replacements. I appreciate DJI taking these extra steps to finally fix my ongoing problems, and hope to have good news to report by the end of the week.

Jyunte, it's good to know everything turns out to be great, hope the issue will get sorted out soon.
2018-1-29
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-29 19:41
Hi Duke, I'm really sorry to red on this, may I have the case number so that I can check more details for further support? Thank you.

case number is CAS-1372003-H3Q1G, Thanks
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

duke123 Posted at 2018-1-30 06:08
case number is CAS-1372003-H3Q1G, Thanks

Thanks for the case number, according to DJI After-Sales policy, products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Appreciate your understanding. GTScreenshot_20180131_145954.png
We are sorry that you didn't get the call back from Kent, I have informed the support team to follow up and call you back as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.
2018-1-30
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
United States

What a joke. "... Refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance." So when I sent the Refurbished Mavic Pro back to DJI for exchange, it had THREE 17 minute flights on it. What did they do? They repaired it! Apparently, their refurbished aircraft don't last an hour before developing a hardware issue. Either that, or it was defective and just sent to the next customer (me) without being fully tested and repaired after the first customer returned it.

This is why refurbished aircraft should never be accepted. You're just inheriting someone else's defective equipment.
2018-1-30
Use props
Iversonmatthew
lvl.3
Flight distance : 505889 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jyunte Posted at 2018-1-30 23:40
What a joke. "... Refurbished goods have been tested and are similar to brand new goods in function and appearance." So when I sent the Refurbished Mavic Pro back to DJI for exchange, it had THREE 17 minute flights on it. What did they do? They repaired it! Apparently, their refurbished aircraft don't last an hour before developing a hardware issue. Either that, or it was defective and just sent to the next customer (me) without being fully tested and repaired after the first customer returned it.

This is why refurbished aircraft should never be accepted. You're just inheriting someone else's defective equipment.

I paid for a new working Platinum. So far none of the junk refurbs they send me work. Going on number 5.

It's sad because I paid for a NEW working, non-defective drone.. haven't had one yet.  4 months later...
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Iversonmatthew Posted at 2018-2-1 08:27
I paid for a new working Platinum. So far none of the junk refurbs they send me work. Going on number 5.

It's sad because I paid for a NEW working, non-defective drone.. haven't had one yet.  4 months later...

Sorry for your unpleasant experience, your case has been forwarded to the management, they will help to take care of your case. We hope you can understand that we need to ask the local team to look into your case and help to address. Please don't repeatedly posting, thank you for your kind understanding.
2018-2-2
Use props
Iversonmatthew
lvl.3
Flight distance : 505889 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-2 23:58
Sorry for your unpleasant experience, your case has been forwarded to the management, they will help to take care of your case. We hope you can understand that we need to ask the local team to look into your case and help to address. Please don't repeatedly posting, thank you for your kind understanding.

Sorry.. I'm just relaying my experience.. empathizing with others.. I'd rather be out flying..
2018-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules