B&H photo Mavic Pro FMC price
775 2 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slimharry
lvl.4

Canada

BH photo has had their price under 1100$ uSD for the fly more combo for Mavic Pro for about over a month now.

Is there any reason why they would sell it so low compared to DJI and BH is a middleman?

I thought the profit margin is that high for vendors and the sales were related to what DJI had to offer? I don’t think BH photo would be losing money/profit, but they do seem to liquidate their MP.

Why won’t I buy from them? To avoid the duty and taxes since they are included by DJI
2018-1-28
Use props
henry_p
New

United States

Thanks for asking. The DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo is on our site at https://bhpho.to/2DUeTjA. A customer from Canada who orders one and chooses our "Fast and easy pre-pay" option for customs, import tax. etc enjoys free shipping and has cross-border fees paid up-front. Our site advises:

We calculate Duty VAT, Taxes, etc. in accordance with the laws and import regulations of the destination country. These fees are usually based on destination, item type, and country of origin, manufacture or assembly.
When you choose to have B&H handle this payment for you the order total is guaranteed by B&H 100%. There will be no additional charges or fees due upon delivery.

--
Henry Posner
B&H Photo-Video
2018-1-29
Use props
web_parrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

henry_p Posted at 2018-1-29 08:43
Thanks for asking. The DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo is on our site at https://bhpho.to/2DUeTjA. A customer from Canada who orders one and chooses our "Fast and easy pre-pay" option for customs, import tax. etc enjoys free shipping and has cross-border fees paid up-front. Our site advises:

We calculate Duty VAT, Taxes, etc. in accordance with the laws and import regulations of the destination country. These fees are usually based on destination, item type, and country of origin, manufacture or assembly.

Huh?   OP was asking about the Mavic Pro.  He seems to be asking about low pricing linked to some sort of liquidation.  

On the otherhand, either link might be an "affilate" ploy ( wink wink )
2018-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules