Question About Selling Spark
631 3 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kca9X8I
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180892 ft
United States

I am about to sell my Spark on Ebay because I bought a Mavic Air. Does anyone know what documentation I need to give
the buyer? From my understanding the DJI Refresh automatically stays with the Spark. How would I transfer the ownership of the Spark
from my name to his name?

Andy
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Andy, the activation account of the drone cannot be changed, the DJI Care Refresh is bound to the serial number of the drone, please transfer the proof of purchase of the drone and email of service agreement of DJI Care Refresh to the new owner.
2018-1-28
Use props
djiuser_kca9X8I
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180892 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-28 18:47
Hi Andy, the activation account of the drone cannot be changed, the DJI Care Refresh is bound to the serial number of the drone, please transfer the proof of purchase of the drone and email of service agreement of DJI Care Refresh to the new owner.

I am not 100% clear on your answer. How do I "transfer" the proof of purchase and the refresh? Do I do this just by giving him a copy? Will the Spark will always remain registered to my name even though I no longer own it?
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_kca9X8I Posted at 2018-1-28 19:32
I am not 100% clear on your answer. How do I "transfer" the proof of purchase and the refresh? Do I do this just by giving him a copy? Will the Spark will always remain registered to my name even though I no longer own it?

You can ship the proof of purchase to the new owner together with the drone or just send him a copy since our repair center will need it if the drone is sent back for repair service, but the activation info will not be changed, the new owner just needs to register his own DJI account and he can use it.
Please let me know if there is any further question.
2018-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules