DJI & Micro Center Mavic AIr Event + Test Flight = SOLD!
784 2 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
W.T. Foxtrot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1316732 ft
  • >>>
United States

On my way home from this morning’s Mavic Air Event in Houston Texas.  The MA flies great- responsive and quick. Gesture mode is MUCH improved over Spark, and Sport Mode rocks.  Size is just what I needed for times I am restricted on carryon space. And it does NOT feel or fly like a toy.
End of story: I left with a Black FlyMore Combo - which is going to look great next to my MPP.  
2018-1-28
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Congratulations and always happy landings! Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, fingers crossed ;-)
2018-1-28
Use props
W.T. Foxtrot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1316732 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-28 13:42
Congratulations and always happy landings! Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, fingers crossed ;-)

Congrats to you too!  I made it home this afternoon just in time to run through the three batteries.  Will take some tweaking of the photo settings (of course) but so far it is handling well.  Updated the FW on the trip home from my phone and both AC and controller went well.   Took the update to get the pano modes and a few other goodies turned on.  I am getting a weird warning saying I am in a restricted fly zone at my house -- where I have been flying my Mavic for almost a year now with no warnings!  so not sure what is up with that.  Hoping that is a glitch that will go away.... I am just clicking the "accept" button and it lets me fly.
2018-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules