Phantom 3adv remote.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anthonyg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 183054 ft
United Kingdom

Can anyone tell me what one flashing white light means on the remote when it's plugged in charging?
2018-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes. It will blink while charging, progressively through the lights until you have a full charge.

RedHotPoker
2018-1-28
Use props
Anthonyg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

But it seems to be stuck on only one flashing light and after a short while it stops flashing altogether. No lights at all.
2018-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Ok, while that's not right. Can you check to see if it's up to date firmware wise, and where the actual battery charge is, in the app??

RedHotPoker
2018-1-28
Use props
Anthonyg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

It's on 35% in the app and well out of date as far as firmware goes. I just got it out to start updating everything  and this happened. This is the first time in over a year I've run dji go, ive been using litchi with no problems at all but thought I'd bring everything up to date and 'recallibrate the IMU. I'm  beginning to wish I'd left things alone
2018-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Anthonyg Posted at 2018-1-28 16:12
It's on 35% in the app and well out of date as far as firmware goes. I just got it out to start updating everything  and this happened. This is the first time in over a year I've run dji go, ive been using litchi with no problems at all but thought I'd bring everything up to date and 'recallibrate the IMU. I'm  beginning to wish I'd left things alone

Isn't that the way it always is, hindsight being 20-20.

I hate to think that your RC may be defective for what ever reason, and would need to be repaired by DJI.
Unless there is a way to revert to one firmware back,  and go forward from there.

A year is a long while, between Go app revues.  It's best to keep current, even if using 3rd party software.

RedHotPoker
2018-1-28
Use props
Anthonyg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I haven't updated any firmware yet. I was in the process of finding which firmware I have at the moment and I believe I have to upgrade in sequence as it says, if I don't upgrade to number ...whatever..
The next upgrade won't install
I've switched it on tonight and it flashes up to three lights then goes off after about ten flashes..
2018-1-29
Use props
FlanniganFlyer 8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

Anthonyg Posted at 2018-1-28 14:11
But it seems to be stuck on only one flashing light and after a short while it stops flashing altogether. No lights at all.

I had same issue with my controller. Sent in to dji for repair at no cost even though it was purchased over a year ago
2018-1-29
Use props
Anthonyg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I'm going to try updating firmware first,  failing that, I'll contact dji.
2018-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules