1284 7 2018-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'm new to Cendence. Since there's no Troubleshooting section in manual, my question is:
How to solve No Connection warning issue and beep-ing of Cendence? Warning is displayed on small build-in Cendence sreen and appears immediately after powering up, followed by annoying beeps. Strangely Cendence seems to be linked and connection established after aircraft power-up, yet System Error warning and beeping remains.

EDIT: solved (smart battery malfunction).
2018-1-28
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

M200, although it seems to be irrelevant since NO CONNECTION warning and continuous beeping is happening immediately after powering the Cendence and before powering the craft. This sequence is recommended by DJI, I believe. However, Cendence RC was linked and un-linked with M200 several times recently due to swapping with standard RC.
2018-1-28
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

Try turning the craft on 1st
2018-1-29
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

broadlandboy Posted at 2018-1-29 11:02
Try turning the craft on 1st

Would do any good since Cendence is NOT linked with this bird. This is some other kind of connection error, perhaps internal ... I don't know. It shouldn't happen anyway ... Every other DJI standard RC (I have several of them) can be powered up and just wait silently for signal from the craft. This Cendence went belly up after recent un-linking from M200 and remains crippled since.
2018-1-29
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

eggbeater Posted at 2018-1-29 10:37
try recalibrating the sticks

No can do, Cendence is crippled and un-linked ...
2018-1-29
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Cendence crippled ... (SOLVED)

Cendence was working fine with my newly acquired M200 until I decided to swap the controllers and link standard RC with this bird. During an attempt to re-link Cendence back with M200, suddenly it start displaying No Connection warning and constant beeping on power-up, no matter if the craft is powered first, second or not at all. It seems like Cendence is not able to enter stand by status ...

EDIT: Solved (smart battery malfunction).
2018-1-29
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Well, just performed linking with M200 ... success, but Cendence keep beeping (annoyingly) and small screen reports System Error ... Do you know how to perform factory reset?  Thanks ...
2018-1-29
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

eggbeater Posted at 2018-1-29 20:32
turn off remote, press C1+C2+ Record+ Camera settings dial at the same time, then turn on remote, you will see the light blue led, then run the APP and try to upgrade it again.

Eggbeater, are you sure we're on the same page? Where's this blue led located on RC?
2018-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules