900 4 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ICarrascosa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3356 ft
Spain

Good morning,

I do not know what problem I have that the recordings in the SSD CEMENTD disk, they never spend more than 20 seconds when the drone continues recording and also keeps recording on the SD Card. Can you help me??

I also get the following when the SD card is full, I do not continue recording the SSD, is it normal?

I have reviewed the configuration and it seems that I have everything correct.

2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ICarrascosa, when the SD card is full, the SSD will not also stop recording, could you please backup the footage in SD card and SSD card and then format them in APP to try again? Thank you.
2018-1-30
Use props
ICarrascosa
lvl.2
Spain

Hello again, I already format the SSD and the SD Card and it still happens that the SSD disk records me as much as 20seconds.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ICarrascosa Posted at 2018-1-30 01:27
Hello again, I already format the SSD and the SD Card and it still happens that the SSD disk records me as much as 20seconds.

Any chance to take a short video about the issue? What is the size of your SSD card? What is the remaining size of the SSD card and SD card when you test?
We will also need the firmware version of the drone, thank you very much.
2018-1-31
Use props
ICarrascosa
lvl.2
Spain

The SD card is 64 GB

The 480 GB SSD hard drive

Tomorrow I pass a video with the mobile where you see the files that are only recorded as 17 seconds, I will also show you in video the video options that I have selected and the firware version of drone, which I have in all cases the last ones.

I will send it to you privately, directly to you.
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules