Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 motor vibration after firmware update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1f690efe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Does anybody else have  bad motor vibration after latest firmware update. It happens when releasing left stick and motor is slowing down.
2018-1-29
Use props
fans1f690efe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Phantom 4 motor vibration after firmware update

Does anybody else  have bad motor vibration after the latest firmware update. It happens after releasing the left stick and motor slowing down.
2018-1-29
Use props
cyzack
New
Myanmar

Yes, mine  is the bad motor noise come when you take each picture is taken.. i already  wrote the same thing on other's post as well.. its old bug, and still happening ...  
2018-1-29
Use props
cyzack
New
Myanmar

cyzack Posted at 2018-1-29 09:14
Yes, mine  is the bad motor noise come when you take each picture is taken.. i already  wrote the same thing on other's post as well.. its old bug, and still happening ...

Updated- Latest beta firmware given from the admin, fixed the problem .. thanks admins
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, please tell me more details about the vibration. Did it shake during flight or it has vibration on the ground? Thanks for your support.
2018-2-4
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30046 ft
United States

yes i also have a vibration i have notice it twice the day i gotten my drone with out the blades on the bird then starts fine then shuting it down it seem the arm shaking like a bent drive shaft i let dji no about it they told me to down load the firm ware the calbrate IMU FIXING TO DO IT IN THE MORNING
2018-3-18
Use props
COPILOT VATER
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30046 ft
United States

DID YOU GET IT FIX AND WHAT DID YOU DO
2018-3-18
Use props
yema454654
New

Singapore

I have met the same problem with you. I'm now trying to buy a similar motorto replace the old one
2018-7-4
Use props
Jermy Zhou
New

United States

I had the same problem, but my machine was no longer working, and I had visited amazon from kislly.com to buy a new machine.
2018-9-29
Use props
VICPASHMIscreen
New

United States

I have met the same problem with you. I'm now trying to buy a similar motor to replace the old one
2019-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules