14810 81 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndersA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 919219 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I´ve had it happen twice on my inspire 1 v2. First time DJI exchanged some internal computer gizmo. Second time, it rth into a building and was smashed to pieces (which dji later decently put toghether at a very resonable price). Today it happened twice on my M600. It was not far away and both times a restart of the remote solved it, but scary as hell nevertheless. It started rth before I got the remote restarted, so no worry really, but shouldn´t be like that! Will try another cable for sure.
2018-9-2
Use props
Calleserra
New

Philippines

fans31593dcf Posted at 2018-5-9 07:25
Me too i am looking for a solution. A lot of people have this issue but no solution...

Here's my band-aid solution and it works pretty consistently and gives me a little bit of a peace of mind.  It's not a permanent solution, there is obviously a problem because the issue appears without warning and you cannot simply recreate or replicate it.  It is intermittent in nature.

What I do when the joystick stops giving input and the  "Aircraft Disconnected" error pops up on the DJI 4.0 app is to swipe up on the DJI App like you're closing it.  I use an Apple iPad Pro and a DJI Mavic Pro Platinum.  
Next, I immediately open a new session of DJI 4.0 App and it opens straight back to the previously frozen portion of the last session and the Aircraft is magically connected again like nothing happened.  It's a 7-10-second operation to grab the controls back.  It's a shame this situation can happen anywhere from 0 to 7 times per 15-minute session.  I noticed this problem first happened to me last  August 17, 2022.
2023-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules