Front Vision Cameras DjI Mavic Pro
646 5 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexyo
New
Italy

Hi All,

i need your help, i broke the cable of the right frontal camera of a Mavic Pro, what i want to know is:

• The better shop where to buy the accessories and the components for the sobstitutions on DJI Mavic Pro
  • If is possible change only the damaged camera or i must to buy the entire block for the frontal vision (obstacle detection)

Thanks a lot for your help!

2018-1-29
Use props
Alexyo
New
Italy

A shop on line where to buy accessories and spar parts?????
2018-1-30
Use props
Siwyleeds mavic
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi. Are You talking about the ribbon cable (black tape cable) next to the camera?  Where do You Live?
2018-1-30
Use props
Alexyo
New
Italy

Siwyleeds mavic Posted at 2018-1-30 06:31
Hi. Are You talking about the ribbon cable (black tape cable) next to the camera?  Where do You Live?

Yes the black cable of the right frontal camera it ripped when i removed the gimbal block, i live in italy
2018-1-30
Use props
Alexyo
New
Italy

i found this site but i don't know if is possible buy only the damaged cable/camera
2018-1-30
Use props
Siwyleeds mavic
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Alexyo Posted at 2018-1-30 06:36
Yes the black cable of the right frontal camera it ripped when i removed the gimbal block, i live in italy

right. replacing just the cable yourself will be pain in the back. I`d find online drone shop which repairs those. if it has happened to me I`d buy the new camera on ebay and I`d replace the whole lot.
You can buy the camera with cables for 77 quid. If You`ll send it to service just for the cable replacement
I`m assuming You`d pay the same or more

dji Recommends in Italy

ITALY
Biz Model Distribution S.r.l.
Corte degli Speziali 6, 28100 NO, Italy
Mon-Fri 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
+39 0321 033187
support@bizmodel.it
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced