lvl.1

Russia

If your
2018-6-9
Use props
james_drag
New

Germany

Yes, all the phones now are coming with OTG support where it is an Android or iOS device. This feature is very helpful for users. visit https://antivirussupport.org/kaspersky-antivirus-support/  for more information on this.
2018-7-27
Use props
djiuser_1lSxe7dOjQKC
New

Canada

jrfarrar Posted at 2018-2-4 11:17
Hoping for soon.  My max distance with WIFI(and controller) is 3000 feet (or 1000 meters). From the DJI website for the spark "FCC: 1.2 mi (2 km)"  I'd be happy with just 1 mile if I could get it.  Also I'm trying to understand this.

If you are using the controller, isn't the wifi ONLY connecting to the controller?  If so why does the OTG cable help with distance?  Doesn't the controller talk to the drone and the controller talk to the phone at the same time?  I can see the video signal possibly being better just because of a physical cable and not sending over wifi...but I don't understand a longer drone distance. Can someone help me understand this?

Sorry for the greatly delayed reply.   But I just bought mine yesterday.

Wifi has a set bandwidth to be shared amongst all the appliances.  If for example your Wifi hasa  capability of 5MB/s and the video for the Phone is using 2MB the Spark only has 3MB availiable.   And the bandwidth gets choked by distance,   it will go down pretty linearly, barring  metal and significant barriers.
and WIFI devices next to each other interfere with the signal.  making the distance even shorter.  so it is a gain gain gain. for the OTG cable.

Computer guy out.   
2018-7-28
Use props
iphonesupport12
New

Singapore

I just feel better about my purchase for having the option of OTG, I already buy the new OTG cable because I have an android device as well as IOS device so it's very helpful for me. when I update the iphone latest version IOS 11 then its support the OTG connection.
Thanks,
iphone tech support phone number
2018-9-3
Use props
floridawilson
New

France

fgjhtydjyt
2018-9-28
Use props
floridawilson
New

India

There is no otg support for iPhone. OTG goes well with the Android platform. In iOS, you can't just plug in the pen drive in the dongle and get using the pensive unless your device is jailbroken. recently I tried with my MacBook but I failed to that. being a MacBook user I just wanted to share my experience that I was trying to recover my data and I was unable to that then I go with Apple Customer Support and they assist me nicely in a couple of minutes.
2018-9-28
Use props
gameraqua
New

India

Yes, all the phones now are coming with OTG support where it is an Android or iOS device. This feature is very helpful for users. visit  for more information on this.
2018-12-17
Use props
dencio1976
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10397 ft
Philippines

And no doubt they know about it as this post is very old. Hehe
2018-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules