Osmo + iphone maketh stunning home videos
795 6 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pria
lvl.2
United States

Hi,This is my first time experimenting on mobile videography. Please watch this video and let me know what you think

2018-1-29
Use props
Pria
lvl.2
United States

OSMO MOBILE + IPHONE maketh stunning video

Hi,

This is my first time experimenting on mobile videography. Please watch this video and let me know what you think

https://youtu.be/4x0nfzxf4d8
2018-1-29
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

So, lovely area and interesting subject matter to watch.  Two things on advice:
1.  Fast forward:  That's a personal preference, but I don't particularly like it.  If I want to show a scene in one place, and then another one at a more distant location, I just cut the clip, end in one location, then start the next clip in the distant one.  Fast forward doesn't let us see anything anyway, so it just seems wasteful to me.  Our minds easily make the transition when you use two clips.
2.  Panning.  In a few places, your sideways panning was a bit too fast.  It takes practice, but make it much slower.  You're videos will be much more enjoyable.  
Best of luck, keep 'em coming.
2018-1-29
Use props
mtnlandpix
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nice video and I liked your editing.  Thanks for sharing.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I think the video is incredible, full of content and very interesting, thanks for sharing.
2018-1-31
Use props
Pria
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-31 04:36
I think the video is incredible, full of content and very interesting, thanks for sharing.

thank you Mindy!
2018-1-31
Use props
Pria
lvl.2
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-1-29 15:57
So, lovely area and interesting subject matter to watch.  Two things on advice:
1.  Fast forward:  That's a personal preference, but I don't particularly like it.  If I want to show a scene in one place, and then another one at a more distant location, I just cut the clip, end in one location, then start the next clip in the distant one.  Fast forward doesn't let us see anything anyway, so it just seems wasteful to me.  Our minds easily make the transition when you use two clips.
2.  Panning.  In a few places, your sideways panning was a bit too fast.  It takes practice, but make it much slower.  You're videos will be much more enjoyable.  

Thank you! I will keep your advice in mind
2018-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules