Professional Video Editing Services for I1?
1046 3 2015-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
River 1
New

United States

Well after over a 150 flights and 30 hours in the air I have come to the conclusion that I like flying much better than learning the video editing profession!! Locally, we have a local church building opening soon and I would love to give them a clip of the new building .. I know, personally I will never alone be able to do the community justice. I have a lot of raw 1080i 60fps material and was wondering if I might get some help in finding a quality firm that I can dropbox my raw material to and see what might be created? After reading this forum for the last three months, its very clear there are a lot of very talented editors out there. Any suggestions you might lend would be appreciated. Thanking you in advance.
2015-4-27
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1045558 ft
United States

I can volunteer. How much are you willing to compensate?
2015-4-27
Use props
River 1
New

United States

bostonlines@gma Posted at 2015-4-27 21:20
I can volunteer. How much are you willing to compensate?

Thank you for your interest I think I am looking for a 2-3 minute clip with clear religious overtones.. not know either the degree of work involved can you tell me what you feel is fair and send some links to your company please .. thank you again .. my email is rpb@bilbrayindustries.com
2015-4-27
Use props
jimhare
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

I could also help if you need.   

You can see some of my work in this thread:

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... age%3D1&lang=en

My website is www.harebrained.com.au
2015-5-3
Use props