13888 9 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Will we ever see the osmo for the x7 / x5s.. I dont want to purchase the ronin s to find out in a few months the osmo will be released

2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Skyris, sorry that we still do not have any news about this, please note the future release, thank you.
2018-1-31
Use props
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

If I had to guess I would say within the next couple of months.  The Osmo Mobile 2 just released and the ground mount for the Inspire 2 cameras has been promised for a long time, so I would say the Osmo 2 is just around the corner.

When is the next tech show?  I would bet that is when it will be released.
2018-1-31
Use props
Mikey Z
lvl.3
Hong Kong

9245 Posted at 2018-1-31 15:21
If I had to guess I would say within the next couple of months.  The Osmo Mobile 2 just released and the ground mount for the Inspire 2 camera’s has been promised for a long time, so I would say the Osmo 2 is just around the corner.

When is the next tech show?  I would bet that is when it will be released.

powerful reasoning
2018-1-31
Use props
MediaElite
lvl.3
Flight distance : 408343 ft
United States

More like powerful optimism.  DJI is quite unpredictable with their release priorities.  I mean, who saw a Zenmuse X7  or Mavic Air coming?  I'm am hopeful for the new handheld gimbal in 2018...or will it be for Inspire 3?  No one knows.
2018-2-1
Use props
Mikey Z
lvl.3
Hong Kong

MediaElite Posted at 2018-2-1 17:03
More like powerful optimism.  DJI is quite unpredictable with their release priorities.  I mean, who saw an Zenmuse X7  or Mavic Air coming?  I'm am hopeful for the new handheld gimbal in 2018...or will it be for Inspire 3?  No one knows.

so this is why we need to follow the latest news of DJI all the time
2018-2-1
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

MediaElite Posted at 2018-2-1 17:03
More like powerful optimism.  DJI is quite unpredictable with their release priorities.  I mean, who saw a Zenmuse X7  or Mavic Air coming?  I'm am hopeful for the new handheld gimbal in 2018...or will it be for Inspire 3?  No one knows.

I3 should be compatible with present I2 cameras, making them viable for adaptation to a terrestrial handle. However do realize that the handle will have to have the camera processing on board which probably is a pretty involved re design of the circuit board, also will it carry ssd drive etc, I guess since the X5R can be used on the Osmo, something similar could be imagined for an Osmo, Pretty heavy redesign here.
2018-2-12
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Hope the OSMO+ 2 doesn't come out too soon.  I just bought the OSMO+ and it would be upsetting if they released a new one shortly there after.
2018-2-12
Use props
Desertcruiser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5203159 ft
Switzerland

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-2-12 12:52
Hope the OSMO+ 2 doesn't come out too soon.  I just bought the OSMO+ and it would be upsetting if they released a new one shortly there after.

That's the life... Same with usual cameras, cars...
2018-2-14
Use props
DarKSpirit
lvl.2
Australia

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the image here so I won't. But there has been leaks and it looks like our years of waiting is finally about to pay off
2019-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules