6899 49 2015-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

parrish@parrish Posted at 2015-4-28 22:42
Hi Gerry,
I do not think you ever said before that the Phantom had to be on during this process no ...

Parrish
Do all your calibrations the first time with your Phantom connected, including the X1 calibration.  Make sure you select (upgraded version) then click on the start button for your sticks, then finish when you are done.  Then click on the start button at the right for (sticks monitor)  and move the thumb wheel to the extreme positions.  Then click finish when you are done.  Disconnect everything from the computer and have everything powered on with the props off and check everything.  Check the gimbal wheel and check the movement of the camera.  If it is jumpy, do the ( stand alone ) calibration again.
2015-4-28
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

Here they are again for your use.
fs upgrade.jpg
fs stick calibration.jpg
fs thumb wheel calibration.jpg
093139rmq5ycusimuss1yb.gif
2015-4-28
Use props
knutrobberstad
lvl.1

Norway

Anyone that can support with a dead gimbal after  3.14 update on Panthom Vision plus.
I can take pictures but the gimbal dont move at all. The Pantom is the firs version ond pich are controlled bu the phone.
When I use the Assist software the screen ( showing the gimbal ) change from Vision pluss to Vision. May the software assume that I do have the Vision and not the Vision plus.
There is maybe a different  software for gimbal on these two Phantom.
Any help is much appreciated.

2015-4-30
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I updated first day of release, zero problems.
The PT2 assistant detects which model you have and changes automatically.
If I fire up the assistant without the Phantom connected it shows as a Phantom 2, once connected it changes to the Vision +.
2015-4-30
Use props
knutrobberstad
lvl.1

Norway

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-4-30 20:17
I updated first day of release, zero problems.
The PT2 assistant detects which model you have and ch ...

The assistant work the opposit for me. When start up its for vision 2 pluss and when connect the drone vision pluss the assistant change to vision 2
With of course another gimbal.
Strange ?
2015-4-30
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Yes very strange, maybe delete it and re-download it from DJI, apart from that I am as lost as you are...
2015-4-30
Use props
carlos_omis
lvl.1

Canada

Anyone have any issues with the "WIFI Range Extender" update that seems to fail upon install? This attempt to install the update has totally wiped my range... losing signal of the drone very sporadically...
2016-2-3
Use props
Naza-PA
lvl.2

United States

carlos_omis Posted at 2016-2-3 12:56
Anyone have any issues with the "WIFI Range Extender" update that seems to fail upon install? This a ...

No problem at all after update to latest FW 3.14 from 3.08.
2016-2-6
Use props
carlos_omis
lvl.1

Canada

Naza-PA Posted at 2016-2-6 20:21
No problem at all after update to latest FW 3.14 from 3.08.

What device are you using?
2016-2-8
Use props
Naza-PA
lvl.2

United States

carlos_omis Posted at 2016-2-8 08:10
What device are you using?

Phantom 2 Vision + v.3
2016-2-8
Use props
Advanced