Trade In P3 for Mavic Air?
1158 8 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JacobHofer
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone!
I have been considering buying the new Mavic Air, since it looks AMAZING! I currently own a Phantom 3 Standard, and was thinking about selling it online to help pay for the Mavic Air. What do you all think? My Phantom 3 is in great condition, so it would really help out my cause to buy the Mavic Air. Should I try and sell my P3? Or should I not even get the Mavic Air and instead get the Mavic Pro? (Or should I do none of that and get the Inspire 2? jk ) Thanks!
2018-1-29
Use props
Sunny D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 70883 ft
  • >>>
United States

You probably can’t get more than $250-300 for a p3s, so I’d keep it.
2018-1-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed. But if you buy get the Pro.
2018-1-29
Use props
AirSnaps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5423 ft
United Kingdom

I just sold my P3A to get the mavic air, as far as I'm concerned everything about the air is what I need in a drone, decent footage and photos, unbelievably small form factor and I got £400 for my P3A so it's only cost £369 to upgrade. Not too bad. The wife's not happy though.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hope you find a good buyer soon.
2018-2-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd sell it, consider the options that best suit you, your budget and what you want out of the drone then upgrade and enjoy!
2018-2-3
Use props
MFPullen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6257444 ft
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-2-3 03:24
I'd sell it, consider the options that best suit you, your budget and what you want out of the drone then upgrade and enjoy!

I had the same question when I went to the Mavic Pro.  I decided to keep it and I now use it to help Newby pilots and friends new to the drone world.  I feel less cautious with them flying the P3.  Don't know if that is a good thing or bad...is what it is.
2018-2-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Always best to do what makes you feel most comfortable
2018-2-3
Use props
~G~
lvl.2
United States

I was in the same boat.  I bought the Mavic Pro and sold the P3 standard for $325.  I went with the Pro instead of the AIr because of the greater range and longer battery life.  The size was not a huge factor for me.  
2018-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules