Dji Osmo Mobile Unable To Use On Huawei Mate 10 Pro
2934 9 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vladimir85
lvl.1
Malaysia

Dear admin and members,

I got this Huawei Mate 10 PRO with Dji Osmo Mobile (Version 1)

Problem :

1. Bluetooth unable to detect the Osmo Mobile.
2. WIFI sometimes unable to connect the Osmo Mobile.
3. When It can be connect, The DJI GO app unable to shoot VIDEO.

Please advise?

2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, just to clarify, the model of your device is Osmo Mobile right?
If yes, Osmo Mobile connects to mobile device via Bluetooth instead of WIFI, when you connect to Osmo Mobile, please make sure the Bluetooth of other devices has been disabled.
May I have more details of the third issue? Is there any error message when you take video?
2018-1-31
Use props
vladimir85
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-31 04:15
Hello Sir, just to clarify, the model of your device is Osmo Mobile right?
If yes, Osmo Mobile connects to mobile device via Bluetooth instead of WIFI, when you connect to Osmo Mobile, please make sure the Bluetooth of other devices has been disabled.
May I have more details of the third issue? Is there any error message when you take video?

Disabled all other bluetooth devices yet unable to pair with osmo mobile with huawei mate 10 / mate 10 pro.

Yes my OSMO is OSMO MOBILE ( not the version 2 ).

switched ON WIFI and BLUETOOTH together and tried with P9 PLUS and it works except with MATE 10 / MATE 10 PRO.

Is there any error with Huawei Mate 10 / Mate 10 PRO?
2018-1-31
Use props
Mikey Z
lvl.3
Hong Kong

update the latest osmo mobile fimware and app version with your Mate10
2018-1-31
Use props
vladimir85
lvl.1
Malaysia

Mikey Z Posted at 2018-1-31 22:48
update the latest osmo mobile fimware and app version with your Mate10

It's already updated before operation. Still the same. Bluetooth unable to connect with osmo mobile and during the app, unable to autoswitch to osmo mobile and i have to manually select it. During operation, Video recording unable to use.
2018-1-31
Use props
Mikey Z
lvl.3
Hong Kong

vladimir85 Posted at 2018-1-31 23:27
It's already updated before operation. Still the same. Bluetooth unable to connect with osmo mobile and during the app, unable to autoswitch to osmo mobile and i have to manually select it. During operation, Video recording unable to use.

Could you provide some videos about the problem?  Maybe we can have a better analysis on it.
2018-1-31
Use props
MariOso
lvl.1
Poland

Have you black phone cover? Stick a paper and look
2018-7-27
Use props
Wilbert1992
New

Singapore

Guys please help any idea why is it my Dji osmo Zenmuse X5's lens doesn't appear on the screen of the Huawei Mate Pro 10.

Additional info: I'm using here the DJI GO application

Any response would be highly appreciated

Thank you
2018-12-12
Use props
fansca1e329d
New

China

Wilbert1992 Posted at 2018-12-12 03:19
[view_image]

Guys please help any idea why is it my Dji osmo Zenmuse X5's lens doesn't appear on the screen of the Huawei Mate Pro 10.

Same problem here with my Osmo+, Last week was using it without any issues on my Huawei Mate 10 Pro, and suddenly I can't get rid of a black screen on the DJI GO app. I checked, DJI Go has been updated and reinstalled... ever since I just can't connect my Osmo+. Wifi shows it is conected to my Osmo+, however whenever I start the app it keeps on showing "How to connect your device" .
Any clue or advises would be much appreciated. Thanks
2019-1-26
Use props
fansca1e329d
New

China

Wilbert1992 Posted at 2018-12-12 03:19
[view_image]

Guys please help any idea why is it my Dji osmo Zenmuse X5's lens doesn't appear on the screen of the Huawei Mate Pro 10.

Same problem here with my Osmo+, Last week was using it without any issues on my Huawei Mate 10 Pro, and suddenly I can't get rid of a black screen on the DJI GO app. I checked, DJI Go has been updated and reinstalled... ever since I just can't connect my Osmo+. Wifi shows it is conected to my Osmo+, however whenever I start the app it keeps on showing "How to connect your device" .
Any clue or advises would be much appreciated. Thanks
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules