Gimbal Overload Errors - DJI Repair Service Was Useless
3055 32 2018-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

Hello everyone,

I was in a recent trip to Big Island, HI from 1/12/18 - 1/19/18.  During the first few days, my original Mavic Pro (bought around 10/31/17) flew flawlessly even on pretty windy conditions.  This drone has never crashed or had any water damage.  I haven't attached any thirdparty hardware on the drone.  The only accessories I added was DJI's newest lownoise propellers and DJI's own filters.

I updated to the new firmware sometime either on 1/15/18 or 1/16/18.  After the firmware update, my gimbal started to have the jello effect.  Sometimes, when you start to tilt the gimbal downwards it would get stuck in the down position, and the camera/gimbal would start to just shake. I would then get an "Aircraft Motor Overloaded. Check whether gimbal is removed."

Of course, the clamp was not on the drone or gimbal.  More often than not, the gimbal would not correct itself until you land it--I wouldn't fly it more than 5 minutes if it started to do this just to be on the safe side.  Please see the link below for reference.  The drone itself would fly without problems, but the gimbal would not function normally.

I tried restarting the aircraft.  I tried calibrating the gimbal and compass.  All calibrated fine, but the problem persisted.  I suspected that it was the firmware update.  I called DJI support and was only advised to send it in so they can run "diagnostics and tests" on it.  I heeded the advice and sent it in.  I was quoted $133.00 to fix the gimbal because it was not a "product malfunction or is out of the warranty period."

I called to ask questions about what caused it, and this is where the big problem arose.  The DJI rep who pulled my information never said what the problem was, but just kept on saying it is out of warranty so I would have to pay to get it fixed. FINE, but what if the problem was the DJI firmware?  The tech said that since it is out of warranty, there was no way to determine the cause.  I asked if in the tests that DJI conducted, DJI was able to replicate the problem.  The tech said no because they can't "crack it open" and test it.  So how does DJI know that the fix is to replace the gimbal?  The tech just kept on repeating that it is out of warranty.  Yes, but 1) it doesn't seem like DJI even attempted to determine what the problem much less the cause; and 2) what if it was the software, why would the immediate solution be to just replace the gimbal when this could affect multiple "healthy" drones before the firmware update; and 3) if it was the firmware update, then why would I pay to fix it?  

If it was a firmware problem, I could potentially just wait for a new firmware or roll back to an older one because I've never had a problem before.  I do note that I don't know that it was caused by the firmware update, but neither does DJI, so why is the only reponse "out of warranty" and replace?  This was a lazy response by DJI--instead DJI should first investigate or at least test the drone to eliminate this possibility because it could be a problem affecting many other drones out there.  

Can the moderators please share their thoughts and input because I am truly disappointed with how DJI is handling this problem.  Thank you.
2018-1-29
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

Did you try putting the original props back on?
Did you check to see if the gimbal plate and bands were seated properly?
Could the bag the Mavic was in have received a knock in transport?
2018-1-29
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

Simmo1 Posted at 2018-1-29 22:06
Did you try putting the original props back on?

I checked that the plate and bands were properly seated after each occurrence.  They were.  No issues there.  

I don't think it's being knocked around in the bag.  With the exception of one, the problem only occurred once the drone was in flight.

I did not try it with the old props because the drone itself had no problem with flight--the controls were still responsive, and I could visually confirm most of the time that the controls was functioning as usual.  It was purely the gimbal that was the problem.  But in hindsight, I could have tried it if just to eliminate it as a possibility.  I was overly confident that DJI could isolate and identify the problem--I was wrong.
2018-1-29
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

Simmo1 Posted at 2018-1-29 22:06
Did you try putting the original props back on?

Do you know who the moderators are in this forum, so I could tag or privately PM one of them?  Thanks!
2018-1-29
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Australia

I'm sure they will read the posts and comment.

In the mean time maybe browse this??
https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... ve-vibration.29052/
2018-1-29
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

Simmo1 Posted at 2018-1-29 22:28
I'm sure they will read the posts and comment.

In the mean time maybe browse this??

Interesting read--I've never gotten an excessive vibration error before and I directly ordered the low noise props from DJI.  Also, prior to the firmware update, I've had several hours logged with the low noise props without any problems.  

Once, I get my drone back, I can try it.  Still trying to decide if I should go ahead and allow DJI to replace the gimbal or ask for it back unfixed and troubleshoot it myself--at the very least wait until a newer firmware or try an older firmware and trying with the original props.  Thoughts and recommendations?
2018-1-29
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Australia

$133 seems pretty cheap, I'd let them fix it.... they built it...
But that doesn't really give you any satisfaction as to the true cause eh?
Maybe  @DJI Thor or someone could take a look at your case. You will need to post or PM your case number to them.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Foxglove, sorry to read on your post, please post the case number here directly, we will help to check the status for better support, thank you.
2018-1-29
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-29 23:54
Foxglove, sorry to read on your post, please post the case number here directly, we will help to check the status for better support, thank you.

Thank you for your response.  I PM you my case number.  For privacy reasons, I don't want to post the case number for everyone to see as it could be used to pull other identifying information using the progress status tool from DJI.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-1-30 00:01
Thank you for your response.  I PM you my case number.  For privacy reasons, I don't want to post the case number for everyone to see as it could be used to pull other identifying information using the progress status tool from DJI.

Foxglove, PM received with thanks, per the damage assessment, the Flexible Flat Cable will need to be replaced, as for if the issue is related to the firmware, I have forwarded the video to our engineers for further analysis, I will keep you updated once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.
2018-1-30
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-30 02:54
Foxglove, PM received with thanks, per the damage assessment, the Flexible Flat Cable will need to be replaced, as for if the issue is related to the firmware, I have forwarded the video to our engineers for further analysis, I will keep you updated once I hear from them, thanks for your patience.

Thank you for looking into it.  The representative, Mark, never said that this was the cause of the problem.  He explained over and over again that there's no way to find out the cause because DJI cannot "crack the drone open" (for privacy reasons)--meaning the cause was never determined.  

It seems as if this current assessment is just a default assessment, as the Flexible Flat Cable is known to be one of the most vulnerable and fastest to be worn down part of the Mavic Pro, and not an individualized assessment of the problem specific to my drone.  

It also seems very unlikely to me at this point that this was the cause as the gimbal has never failed during startup, passed all gimbal calibration tests, has never crashed or had water damage, and had been properly stored.  

Again, because I was advised by DJI to send the drone in immediately, I was not able to try other resolutions such as waiting for a new firmware or rolling back to a new firmware.  What is the procedure for potentially requesting the drone to be returned without repair--what are the attached cost?  At this point, I'm not sure if DJI would make a fair attempt to try other alternatives, instead of taking the easier and costliest solution, which is to just replace the whole thing.
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-1-30 11:53
Thank you for looking into it.  The representative, Mark, never said that this was the cause of the problem.  He explained over and over again that there's no way to find out the cause because DJI cannot "crack the drone open" (for privacy reasons)--meaning the cause was never determined.  

It seems as if this current assessment is just a default assessment, as the Flexible Flat Cable is known to be one of the most vulnerable and fastest to be worn down part of the Mavic Pro, and not an individualized assessment of the problem specific to my drone.  

You should have received the email of invoice where you check the part that needs to be replaced. If you would like the drone back without repair, please contact our support for the further steps, they will assist, thank you.
2018-1-30
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-30 22:27
You should have received the email of invoice where you check the part that needs to be replaced. If you would like the drone back without repair, please contact our support for the further steps, they will assist, thank you.

Thanks Mindy.  I did receive that invoice.  However, as the drone is just a little over a year old, has less than 7 hours total flight time (40 flights), never had a crash, has never had any water damage,  and was working perfectly prior to the last installed firmware, I was extremely puzzled as to why the flexible flat cable was the issue.  Of note, the drone gimbal calibrated fine and would pass startup on each flight.
So either this cable was extremely fragile (low quality? or defective?), or the cable was not the root of the problem.  I'm leaning towards the latter.  

You mentioned that DJI engineers would analyze the video, have they made any determinations? Also, when I called repair services and talked to Mark, he said that a supervisor would call me within 48 hours.  I have not gotten a call.  The 48 hour mark, would be 5 pm Pacific time.  Thanks for your attention to this matter.
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-1-31 08:56
Thanks Mindy.  I did receive that invoice.  However, as the drone is just a little over a year old, has less than 7 hours total flight time (40 flights), never had a crash, has never had any water damage,  and was working perfectly prior to the last installed firmware, I was extremely puzzled as to why the flexible flat cable was the issue.  Of note, the drone gimbal calibrated fine and would pass startup on each flight.
So either this cable was extremely fragile (low quality? or defective?), or the cable was not the root of the problem.  I'm leaning towards the latter.  

Generally, the firmware update will not cause the hardware glitches. And we've double checked with our engineers, confirm that it is hardware failure in your drone. Sorry about this.
2018-2-1
Use props
Sparkflyer
lvl.2

United States

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-1-31 08:56
Thanks Mindy.  I did receive that invoice.  However, as the drone is just a little over a year old, has less than 7 hours total flight time (40 flights), never had a crash, has never had any water damage,  and was working perfectly prior to the last installed firmware, I was extremely puzzled as to why the flexible flat cable was the issue.  Of note, the drone gimbal calibrated fine and would pass startup on each flight.

Foxglove84, I’m really sorry about your experience. The DJI response about “out of warranty”  for a drone with so few hours/flights, is VERY DISAPPOINTING. It doesn’t reflect well on a manufacturer because it shows very poor quality and/or design.  Either way, the “proper” response should be to cover the repair costs, until the real problems are corrected. If they think you abused the drone, they should say so, and back it up with proof…do we really think they can’t access the flight parameters? I don’t think so.  
BTW, I’m a retired engineer, with some aviation background. A good reputation is something that takes a while to build up, but can be lost very quickly.  Have a good day!
2018-2-1
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

Sparkflyer Posted at 2018-2-1 10:13
Foxglove84, I’m really sorry about your experience. The DJI response about “out of warranty”  for a drone with so few hours/flights, is VERY DISAPPOINTING. It doesn’t reflect well on a manufacturer because it shows very poor quality and/or design.  Either way, the “proper” response should be to cover the repair costs, until the real problems are corrected. If they think you abused the drone, they should say so, and back it up with proof…do we really think they can’t access the flight parameters? I don’t think so.  
BTW, I’m a retired engineer, with some aviation background. A good reputation is something that takes a while to build up, but can be lost very quickly.  Have a good day!

Thank you! I appreciate your insight and support.  Their response has been very puzzling, as I have been a fan of their products.  I own two of their drones and have the osmo mobile.  Under the circumstances, where they have made no allegations that I've damaged the drone, and they've isolated the issue to the Flexible Flat Cable, it appears that this part is either defective or there is a design flaw.  This is a $3 dollar part but apparently 2 hours worth of work at $65 an hour.  

I would've thought that as a show of good faith, they would have provided me with a better explanation of the problem and cause at the very least.  Instead, I get a curt explanation and response that's really meant to brush off the issue and just make it "go away."
P.S. I never got that call from a supervisor, which the repair technician assured me that I will get within 48 hours.
2018-2-1
Use props
userc364e61ecd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210 ft
United States

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-2-1 15:38
Thank you! I appreciate your insight and support.  Their response has been very puzzling, as I have been a fan of their products.  I own two of their drones and have the osmo mobile.  Under the circumstances, where they have made no allegations that I've damaged the drone, and they've isolated the issue to the Flexible Flat Cable, it appears that this part is either defective or there is a design flaw.  This is a $3 dollar part but apparently 2 hours worth of work at $65 an hour.  

I would've thought that as a show of good faith, they would have provided me with a better explanation of the problem and cause at the very least.  Instead, I get a curt explanation and response that's really meant to brush off the issue and just make it "go away."

Poor product parts.  If not, a real scam to entice owners, especially with no extended warranty, to send it in and then rip you a new one.  Either way, not a good company OR product.  

I mean it's ok if you use the product daily, frequently, but less than 2 hours of flight time and suddenly GIMBAL OVERLOAD happens after firmware update?  Toy drones last longer than this 1k piece of you know what.
2018-2-1
Use props
Sparkflyer
lvl.2

United States

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-1-30 11:53

It seems as if this current assessment is just a default assessment, as the Flexible Flat Cable is known to be one of the most vulnerable and fastest to be worn down part of the Mavic Pro, and not an individualized assessment of the problem specific to my drone.  

The start of your second paragraph ”…Flexible Flat Cable is known to be one of the most vulnerable and fastest to be worn down part of the Mavic Pro …”, is very concerning.  If DJI knows this to be true, they need to fix it NOW, at their cost, and redesigning the part!  
We buy these drones because we expect them to function for a reasonable number of hours, assuming of course that they don’t crash it into anything. People are spending a LOT of money on their drones - this is NOT a $20 toy.  It’s not in DJI’s own interest to take this position.  Every time a drone gets sent in somebody is paying for round trip shipping ($40 -50), two hours of labor ($130) and all for $3 part???  DJI has a reputation for high quality, but poor customer service, from what I read on the Internet.  I’d like to see it be high quality, and great customer service.  DJI, make it so!

2018-2-2
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

Sparkflyer Posted at 2018-2-2 08:57
The start of your second paragraph ”…Flexible Flat Cable is known to be one of the most vulnerable and fastest to be worn down part of the Mavic Pro …”, is very concerning.  If DJI knows this to be true, they need to fix it NOW, at their cost, and redesigning the part!  
We buy these drones because we expect them to function for a reasonable number of hours, assuming of course that they don’t crash it into anything. People are spending a LOT of money on their drones - this is NOT a $20 toy.  It’s not in DJI’s own interest to take this position.  Every time a drone gets sent in somebody is paying for round trip shipping ($40 -50), two hours of labor ($130) and all for $3 part???  DJI has a reputation for high quality, but poor customer service, from what I read on the Internet.  I’d like to see it be high quality, and great customer service.  DJI, make it so!

Sparkflyer, if you do a quick search using the forum search function for "gimbal errors" or any gimbal related issues, you would be able to find very similar gimbal problems with video samples very similar to mine. A lot of these, according to the posters, happened after recent firmware updates (ones that were released in 2018), and from drones that have been very well cared for, and have no crash or damage history.

These are some posts I found after a 2-5 minute search (definitely not hard to find, so this doesn't to be an abnormality):

https://forum.dji.com/thread-132884-1-1.html
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=126204
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=129620
https://forum.dji.com/thread-131709-1-4.html
https://forum.dji.com/thread-132273-1-1.html
https://forum.dji.com/thread-132496-1-4.html

Again, this could be firmware related, or if it is the Flexible Flat Cable, then this part is junk or poorly designed.  Not sure, why DJI would want to charge us for a $3 part, extort us with a $130 labor fee for a, more likely than not, DJI caused issue.

On another note, weirdly enough, everytime I get a response on my thread, my thread never appears in the 1st page of the forum.  I’ve scoured at least 5 pages of threads, and I have not seen my thread go back to the beginning of the forum page even when someone just responded to my thread 5 minutes prior.  It’s almost like my thread and this issue is being purposefully buried

P.S. I never got that call from a supervisor.
2018-2-2
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-1 00:23
Generally, the firmware update will not cause the hardware glitches. And we've double checked with our engineers, confirm that it is hardware failure in your drone. Sorry about this.

Please see my recent post below.  There are many very similar threads in the last month about this gimbal issue.  I referenced those threads in my post.  
P.S. I never got the call from a supervisor that I was promised.  Its way past the 48 hour mark.
2018-2-2
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-30 22:27

Please see my recent post below.  There are many very similar threads in the last month about this gimbal issue.  I referenced those threads in my post.  

P.S. I never got the call from a supervisor that I was promised.  Its way past the 48 hour mark.
2018-2-2
Use props
Mavdude
lvl.4
Australia

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-2-2 09:53
Sparkflyer, if you do a quick search using the forum search function for "gimbal errors" or any gimbal related issues, you would be able to find very similar gimbal problems with video samples very similar to mine. A lot of these, according to the posters, happened after recent firmware updates (ones that were released in 2018), and from drones that have been very well cared for, and have no crash or damage history.

These are some posts I found after a 2-5 minute search (definitely not hard to find, so this doesn't to be an abnormality):

My gimble reset once or twice duriung flight, but I don't recall if I have ever had an overload error.
Firmware could cause issues, firmware has bugs, that is why they put out updates. Sometimes updates introduce new bugs!

As for the posts not showing up, the service forum defaults its viewing list to "last topic posted"
You need to select "most recent post" or whatever it is at the top right of the screen, otherwise you will loose your posts... Strange how the main areas don't default this way ;)
2018-2-2
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

Mavdude Posted at 2018-2-2 14:14
My gimble reset once or twice duriung flight, but I don't recall if I have ever had an overload error.
Firmware could cause issues, firmware has bugs, that is why they put out updates. Sometimes updates introduce new bugs!

SERVICE is where threads of DJI caused problems are sent to DIE.  Never even realized there was such a forum dedicated to these DJI "skeletons in the closet" problems.  
2018-2-2
Use props
Mavdude
lvl.4
Australia

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-2-2 14:46
SERVICE is where threads of DJI caused problems are sent to DIE.  Never even realized there was such a forum dedicated to these DJI "skeletons in the closet" problems.

You have hit the nail on the head!
I am sure their service can only get better.... !
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-2-1 15:38

I am sorry for this, how did you contact our support? Via phone, email or online chat? I will forward your case to the designated team. Sorry again for your difficulties.
2018-2-2
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-2 21:10
I am sorry for this, how did you contact our support? Via phone, email or online chat? I will forward your case to the designated team. Sorry again for your difficulties.

I've talked to two Reps from the Repair end.  I didn't catch the name of the first one who advised me to send my drone in for repair.  I talked to Mark after I received the repair quote who promised me that a supervisor would call me within 48 hours.  We are beyond the 48 hour mark and still no call.  DJI Mindy and Susan each have replied once to my thread.
2018-2-2
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-2 21:10
I am sorry for this, how did you contact our support? Via phone, email or online chat? I will forward your case to the designated team. Sorry again for your difficulties.

Thank you for sending this to the designated team.  However, I am still waiting for a call from a supervisor.  The DJI Repair Rep I spoke to said I would get a call from a supervisor within 48 hours.  That was last Monday.  
2018-2-4
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-1 00:23

Here are other mavics and some phantoms experiencing the same problem.  Most of them were after firmware updates. These are some posts I found after a 2-5 minute search (definitely not hard to find, so this doesn't to be an abnormality):

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=126204
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=129620
https://forum.dji.com/thread-131709-1-4.html
https://forum.dji.com/thread-132273-1-1.html
https://forum.dji.com/thread-132496-1-4.html

It appears firmware related, or if it is the Flexible Flat Cable, then this part is junk or poorly designed.  Not sure, why DJI would want to charge us for a $3 part, extort us with a $130 labor fee for a, more likely than not, DJI caused issue.
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-2-4 22:24
Here are other mavics and some phantoms experiencing the same problem.  Most of them were after firmware updates. These are some posts I found after a 2-5 minute search (definitely not hard to find, so this doesn't to be an abnormality):

Foxglove, as Susan explained in 14#, the issue has nothing to do with the firmware, it is possibly related to hardware, and repair team has evaluated the device, the cable will need to be replaced.
Since the gimbal has been out of warranty, and our repair team has also reduced the service fee, appreciate your kind understanding.
2018-2-5
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-5 20:16
Foxglove, as Susan explained in 14#, the issue has nothing to do with the firmware, it is possibly related to hardware, and repair team has evaluated the device, the cable will need to be replaced.
Since the gimbal has been out of warranty, and our repair team has also reduced the service fee, appreciate your kind understanding.

With all due respect, the cause of the problems has not been resolved.  DJI Susan said that after talking to the engineers, they confirmed it was a hardware problem.  I'm not sure why there is a discrepancy between between the expert diagnosis of those engineers and the DJI Repair Supervisor who I talked to today (144 hours later instead of getting a call within 48 hours), because he acknowledged that it could be a firmware issue but most likely the cable. He even explained that firmware updates are essential to avoid more catastrophic problems like a crash, and I might have lucked out that the firmware update only affected the gimbal.

Also, you are misreading DJI Susan's response.  Her response does not foreclose the possibility that it was a firmware update that caused the issue.  She said "GENERALLY, the firmware update will not cause the hardware glitches."  She could have said, "firmware updates NEVER cause hardware glitches."  But she said, Generally, meaning that there is a possibility in some cases that firmware updates do cause glitches.  

And assuming arguendo that it is the cable that is the culprit, then please explain how a cable on an almost $1000 drone (when it first came out) breaks with less than 7 hours of flight--the DJI Supervisor confirmed that my drone had shown no abuse or damage of any kind.  

Also please explain how my quote for a cable repair was for 2 hours ($65 per hour, $3 part) for $133 whereas the quote for a crashed drone on this thread (https://forum.dji.com/thread-84772-1-1.html) was $103.  Please refer to pst #22 in which the poster crashed a drone which needed the Flex cable to replaced; gimbal mounting bracket; front right motor; upper shell, middle frame; camera co-axis cable; gimbal vibration damping.  The quote was for 1 hour repair with more than a flex cable that needed to be repaired--$103 DOLLARS.  

How is mine $133 for two hours and a $3 part????  If you look at the picture in the thread, DJI Thor even said the drone looked like it was murdered.  This is why the quote is such an issue for me.
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-2-5 21:24
With all due respect, the cause of the problems has not been resolved.  DJI Susan said that after talking to the engineers, they confirmed it was a hardware problem.  I'm not sure why there is a discrepancy between between the expert diagnosis of those engineers and the DJI Repair Supervisor who I talked to today (144 hours later instead of getting a call within 48 hours), because he acknowledged that it could be a firmware issue but most likely the cable. He even explained that firmware updates are essential to avoid more catastrophic problems like a crash, and I might have lucked out that the firmware update only affected the gimbal.

Also, you are misreading DJI Susan's response.  Her response does not foreclose the possibility that it was a firmware update that caused the issue.  She said "GENERALLY, the firmware update will not cause the hardware glitches."  She could have said, "firmware updates NEVER cause hardware glitches."  But she said, Generally, meaning that there is a possibility in some cases that firmware updates do cause glitches.  

Foxglove, we understand your frustration, your concern will be transferred to the appropriate department to see if there is other resolution could be provided, we will have someone to contact you soon, hope the issue will get sorted out soon.
2018-2-6
Use props
djiuser_HKEohwwYyAb7
New

Switzerland

I had the same problem. Drone almost new and in warranty and Dji tried to find any possible problem in the drone without even checking the only one which was the gimbal. They sent me a quotation for me to pay (because the drone was crashed, which is not true!) for about 10 parts). Looks like this was the first and last time I will use Dji. This is just dishonest.
2021-10-19
Use props
Raw_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1494190 ft
United States

looks great!
2022-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules